This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS for RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2

Topic » APPLICATIONS for RSF Season..

2183 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
For this season, all APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO ME.  You will NOT know who else applied until the cast is announced.  If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you.

APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO A MONTH AND A HALF OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

I suggest mailing yourself the app first because if it is too long it will get cut off

Application:

Username:
Name:
Age (Real or fake):
Occupation (Real or fake):
Skype Name (if possible):

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Why do you believe you should be cast on the season?
What Time Zone are you in?

Have you seen the TV Show, MTV's The Challenge?
*If you answered yes to the question above then answer the following set of questions:
Have you seen the season of Free Agents or Dirty 30?
Who was your favorite player from the entire series and why?
What was your favorite challenge you saw on it and why?
What was your favorite elimination you saw on it and why?
What is your opinion on the Free Agents Format as well as the inclusion of the Double Cross for the RSF Format?

Do you consider yourself more of a Physical, Strategic, or Social player?
Give an example of your game history which supports what type of player you consider yourself?
With all challenges being NON LIVE and all eliminations being LIVE, how does that change your strategy?
With the game implementing the Double Cross in replacement of the Draw, how does this change your strategy?
Do you feel you work better in teams, pairs or individually?  Why?
Would you prefer a LIVE Final with a series of checkpoints or a NON-LIVE Final with different tasks to be completed across a period of time?  Why?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685
RSF Wiki: http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/RSF_Franchise_Wiki

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

How many seasons have you played?
Why are you applying for another RSF Season?
What is your best and worst memory during the RSF Franchise?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2179 days 3 hours ago
Bigbrotherlover12
Application:

Username: bigbrotherlover12
Name: Ethan
Age (Real or fake): 15
Occupation (Real or fake): High School Student
Skype Name (if possible): tarlover13

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Because I haven’t been in a TG game in a while

Why do you believe you should be cast on the season?
Honestly I don’t, I’m just hoping I’ll get cast...

What Time Zone are you in?
Mountain Time.

Have you seen the TV Show, MTV's The Challenge?
Yes

*If you answered yes to the question above then answer the following set of questions:
Have you seen the season of Free Agents or Dirty 30?
Dirty 30 yes

Who was your favorite player from the entire series and why?
Aneesa. I love strong independent black women

What was your favorite challenge you saw on it and why?
The one for the first comeback where they hung onto the swinging platform

What was your favorite elimination you saw on it and why?
The one with Camila vs Britni, with the rope and rolling pins

What is your opinion on the Free Agents Format as well as the inclusion of the Double Cross for the RSF Format?
Honestly I thought it was super creative and spiced up the game a LOT.

Do you consider yourself more of a Physical, Strategic, or Social player?
More social I guess, somewhat strategic though.

Give an example of your game history which supports what type of player you consider yourself?
I’ve basically placed all over the board in games: Top 3, jury, prejury, etc.. so it’s a toss up as to how well I’ll do.

With all challenges being NON LIVE and all eliminations being LIVE, how does that change your strategy?
It really doesn’t. I’m used to that

With the game implementing the Double Cross in replacement of the Draw, how does this change your strategy?
I need to be even more careful as to who I work with, and trust.

Do you feel you work better in teams, pairs or individually?  Why?
It depends on the situation, but I would say teams because that way if something happens, I’m not fully to blame.

Would you prefer a LIVE Final with a series of checkpoints or a NON-LIVE Final with different tasks to be completed across a period of time?  Why?
I would say non live because I’m better at non live comps.
2176 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPS CLOSE LATER TONIGHT
2176 days ago
doubledarefan01
Username: doubledarefan01
Name: Nels S
Age (Real or fake):35
Occupation (Real or fake):cashier
Skype Name (if possible):nels001

Why do you want to compete on this season? to win a season and to compete
Why do you believe you should be cast on the season? i want a chance to prove myself and win a season
What Time Zone are you in? central minnesota

Have you seen the TV Show, MTV's The Challenge? yes
Have you seen the season of Free Agents or Dirty 30? yes i have
Who was your favorite player from the entire series and why? tori deal she is a beast and a challenge beast
What was your favorite challenge you saw on it and why? anything that involve trivia
What was your favorite elimination you saw on it and why? i do not have one sorry
What is your opinion on the Free Agents Format as well as the inclusion of the Double Cross for the RSF Format? that is a big twist in the game

Do you consider yourself more of a Physical, Strategic, or Social player? I'm more of a social player
Give an example of your game history which supports what type of player you consider yourself? I'm the kind of guy that gets along with everyone
With all challenges being NON LIVE and all eliminations being LIVE, how does that change your strategy? you just have to show up on time if you want to avoid that
With the game implementing the Double Cross in replacement of the Draw, how does this change your strategy? if u pick up the double cross you can throw in your biggest threat in the game
Do you feel you work better in teams, pairs or individually?  Why? pairs cause u need partners to win these games
Would you prefer a LIVE Final with a series of checkpoints or a NON-LIVE Final with different tasks to be completed across a period of time?  Why? non live cause you could have stuff that is in the way

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685
RSF Wiki: http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/RSF_Franchise_Wiki

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

How many seasons have you played? 19th 33th 34th 35th 36th 38th 47th
Why are you applying for another RSF Season? a chance to win and compete
What is your best and worst memory during the RSF Franchise? being cast is my biggest moment and my worst is being voted off first
2175 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
2168 days 2 hours ago
Riggonaire
Damn
I missed it :sob:

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!