This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 2

Topic » Elimination 2

2240 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

We will start with Nopdong's Elimination.

It will be followed by the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2240 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As always for Nopdong's Elimination, I will NOT reveal who voted for who or the vote tally.

I can now reveal the player who received the most votes to be eliminated and Eliminated in Round 2 is
2240 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
UNDECIDED

That is because tonight we have a tie.

There was a tie between cereal222 and Novamax243.

As the current leader, RealJacksonWalsh you must break the tie and vote to eliminate 1 of the 2 tied players

Please post your decision ASAP.
2240 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
https://media.giphy.com/media/k6r9BYjwV3AFgkSUKj/giphy.gif
2240 days 9 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I just got out of the shower to this.

I thought tonight's vote was easy. Obviously there was something I didn't know.

Cereal, you were the reason we were held up on multiple laps this round. Along with that, you don't have Skype.

Nova, some people perceive you as weak. I don't get it.

Cereal, communication is important in this game. If you cannot immediately communicate with the group, you will hurt us down the line. Funny to think that not having another app could screw you, but it happened. Cereal, I cast the tie-breaking vote for you tonight. Sorry hun, but if we can't talk on the fly and you can't give us updates where we can all see it, then you can't stick around.
2240 days 9 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
rip cereal
2240 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Leader had cast the tiebreaker vote.

I am sorry cereal222, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2240 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now it is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2240 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOBODY

No one has had their name entered into the Blacklist twice currently. Thus there is no Blacklist elimination tonight.

I will post info about Leaders later tonight

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!