This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boat Race Team Selection

Topic » Boat Race Team Selection

2396 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations to the 8 remaining. You are the OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 43: The Island.  Now comes what may be the most important time in the game. It is time to determine your teams for the Final Boat Race.  This team will be who you can win or lose with. The winning team will face the Final High Council Court made up of a jury of eliminated players. The losers will be eliminated and join this High Council losing there shot at the win.

The LIVE Team Selection will occur TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 11 pm est.  You do NOT need to be present at it as it will not affect anything

But before then you each have an individual task you must complete. You must rank your 7 fellow finalists in order of most to least want on your boat in that Final Boat Race with 1 as most want and 7 as least want. Along with that you must give a reason why the top 3 are the people you most want on your boat. I can assure you that your rankings and reasons will not be publicly shared but are simply for me. If you do not complete this task by tomorrow you will suffer an individual penalty.  This must be mailed to me. You are allowed to change it once you send it to me but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.

Good luck and once again congratulations on becoming an OFFICIAL FINALIST.
2396 days 19 hours ago
semajdude
Gl yall
2396 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hm.
2395 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment as I switch from mobile to my laptop
2395 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight is the LIVE Boat Race Team Selection.

However, there will be no team selection right now.

That is because your boats and your teams for the Final Boat Race have already been decided.
2395 days 18 hours ago
MoooHades
looks
2395 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
looks
2395 days 18 hours ago
semajdude
looks
2395 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Oh.

Wow.
2395 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
You each had an assignment which you all completed which was to rank your fellow finalists in order of most to least want on your boat.

These rankings (1 to 7) affected which boat you will be on.  For every time you were ranked 1 (most wanted on another player's boat) you earned 1 point and for every time you were ranked 7 (least wanted on another player's boat) you earned 7 points.  Based on these cumulative points from all 8 lists, you were ranked 1 to 8.

The goal of this exercise was to try and make as evenly divided teams as possible for the Final Boat Race.

Thus, the players who were ranked 1, 3, 6 and 8 will be on the Red Boat.  The players who were ranked 2, 4, 5 and 7 will be on the Blue Boat.

However, there was 1 wrinkle.  There was a tie between those ranked 1 and 2.  It went down to the initial tiebreaker which was whoever was ranked 1st on others lists most would be ranked higher.  If that was tied then whoever was ranked 2nd on other lists most would be higher and so on and so forth.  HOWEVER, the players who tied for the Top 2 received the EXACT SAME rankings across all lists meaning they got the same number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on rankings.  Thus, it went to the next tiebreaker.  This tiebreaker divided the 6 non-tied players into their respective boats.  From then, in order to make even teams it was divided so each boat had an equal number of players who were in possession of a Challenge Key and Voting Key since those tied had different keys.

Are you all ready to find out which boat you will be racing on?
2395 days 18 hours ago
MoooHades
oooooooooooooooooh yes!
2395 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
*puts on sailor hat*
2395 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated before I will NOT reveal how each player ranked their fellow Finalists.  However, I will reveal how each person was ranked on all lists.  So I will reveal how many times they were ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on but not who ranked each person in each spot.
2395 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Interesting.
2395 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Overall Rankings:

8th - rodrigueseve
List Rankings: 3rd, 6th, 6th, 6th, 6th, 6th, 7th
Total Points: 40
Boat Designation: RED Boat

7th - MoooHades
List Rankings: 4th, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th
Total Points: 37
Boat Designation: BLUE Boat

6th - semajdude
List Rankings: 3rd, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 5th, 5th, 6th
Total Points: 32

5th - jojo7784
List Rankings: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th, 5th, 7th
Total Points: 29

4th - nick9811
List Rankings: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 7th, 7th
Total Points: 28

3rd - bambinoswag
List Rankings: 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th
Total Points: 24

2nd - Christian_
List Rankings: 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 7th
Total Points: 17

1st - GentlemanG
List Rankings: 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 7th
Total Points: 17

That means the Final Teams for the Boat Race will be:

RED Boat:

GentlemanG
bambinoswag
semajdude
rodrigueseve

BLUE Boat:

Christian_
nick9811
jojo7784
MoooHades

Info on the Final Boat Race will be posted shortly.
2395 days 18 hours ago
semajdude
go red
boo blue

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!