This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16-Aitutonga

Topic » Tribal Council #16-Aitutonga

4654 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Alright, come on in guys! Just 5 of you remain, and tonight, you will be voting out the 8th member of the jury!

Lets now bring in the jury Jdsolo, Zed, Adam, Tayvi, Natalie, Miles and Gaiaphage, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!

Remember:

NO VOTE=SELF VOTE
4654 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Oh, btw guys, please read my black level blog :)
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Keitho44/1688073/once-you-go-black
4654 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
any questions? 
jhels
4654 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Yep, here's a question for you all!

Is tonight going to be a 'safe' tribal last like night, with an inactive going, that being MMMMM?
4654 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
hmmmmm, i dont know keith...its the final 5.....and its time for  the decisions to be made right????
4654 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
Again, I would like the last inactive to go so actives in the Final 4. All depends on what the rest decide I guess.
4654 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Watches and thinks: Good thing they got rid of me. Had I made finals I wouldve won.)
4653 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, all votes are now in. Once the decision has been made, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll now go tally the votes...
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
*Stands behind voting urn*

If anybody wishes to play an idol, this is the last tribal council where you can do so.

*Looks around*

Insanity: I will be playing my idol tonight.
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, the rules of Survivor state that once an idol is played by someone, all votes cast against them will not count. This IS a hidden immunity idol, all votes cast against Insanity will not count.

Here we go...
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
First vote......MMMMM.

MMMMM-1
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Second vote.........Caliboy.

MMMMM-1
Caliboy-1
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Third vote............MMMMM.

MMMMM-2
Caliboy-1
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
18th person voted out of Survivor:Cook Islands and the 8th member of our jury........
*Flips vote* MMMMM, that's 3 votes, that's enough. Please bring me your torch.
MMMMM, *snuffs torch*, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.
4653 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Congratulations, just 4 of you now remain in this game: Jhelsdon, Insanity, Sarge and Caliboy. Each of you have your strengths which got you this far, and everyone is so individual in here. We are so close to the end of this game, and one of you will become the Sole Survivor. I'm sure it's going to be crazy, as each of you fight to do all you can to win. Head back to camp for now.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!