This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5-Raratonga

Topic » Tribal Council #5-Raratonga

4691 days 13 hours ago
Keitho44
miles1baseball and Ireks, you two are the last remaining members of the Raratonga tribe. Since neither of you can be voted out, you will both face each other in a head to head challenge, with the winner staying in this game.

The challenge will be sent via mail, and is not about who finishes quickest, but who does the best. Good luck guys, I am sending out the challenge now! May the best man win!
4691 days 13 hours ago
Keitho44
Here is the challenge: You both must post a blog entitled 'HELP ME STAY' and what you must do is try to get as many plusses as you can on the blog before 6P.M EST tomorrow. You can tell Tengaged about the challenge in the blog if you wish to do so. The Castaway with the most plusses on their blog stays in this game!
4691 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
I don't know if I should do it. I can't be online at 1am for the challenges, so I don't want to eliminate miles who can actually be there and compete.
4690 days 15 hours ago
Keitho44
The challenge has now ended! Ireks and miles, only 1 of you posted a blog.
The Castaway who posted their blog, that received 69 points by 6P.M, and the one who will be staying in this game is.....
miles1baseball. Congratulations miles, you have fought your way to stay alive in this game, and are the last remaining Raratonga member left in this game. Ireks, unfortunately, you didn't survive the challenge, and will be going home immediately. So Ireks, bring me your torch *snuffs torch*.

Now miles, congratulations on being the last remaining member standing on this tribe! Since you cannot compete as an individual, I am going to allow you to choose between 2 tribes to join: Manihiki or Puka Puka. You can only choose between these 2 as Aitutaki will have far too many members with 7 on a tribe. Just mail me your choice or state so in the comments, and you can go join your new tribe :)

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!