This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother UK Ends RIP BBUK

Topic » Big Brother UK Ends RIP BBUK

5000 days 10 hours ago
kilko
On a recent note the british big brother ended yesterday at 11:00pm and has been axed off channel 4 however the director of channel five is said to have placed an offer through to the boss at channel 4 asking if they can buy the house and continue the show on channel five.

Davina Mccall says "I am glad that i had presented the show through its years and we have seen some pritty hilariouse and touching moments but i dont know if i would continue the role as presenter of big brother if it was to be continued on channel five as it may be too much now"

It is said that the former big brother presenter is concidering wheather to continue to host the game show or not to.

If you have any further questions regarding big brother from any country then please send me messages as i have researched enough about big brother to know all that can be learnt, what do you think davina should do let me know and we can discuss your comments.

open group

Big Brothers Big USA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!