This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- BakFar Tribe/ TO F2

Topic » Tribal Council #8- BakFar..

4319 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
Hello to Ireks, Gaiaphage and Tykeal.

After a long immunity challenge,and a close match between Gaia and Tykeal,  Gaiaphage won it and got to the final 2!

Gaiaphage, you will now need to cast your final vote on who will be voted off just before FINALS: (Ireks OR Gaiaphage)!

Tykeal and Ireks, post here your argument on why Gaia should keep you in.
After you BOTH will post your argument, Gaia can decide on his final vote!

Good luck!!!
After this immunity challenge, we will know who will be our final 2!
4319 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
Well, Gaia and I are allies from the very beginning so I think we should go to the end together and repeat last season :)
4319 days 15 hours ago
Ronburt1
Typing Eror: " Who will be voted off just before FINALS: (Ireks OR Tykeal)"
4319 days 6 hours ago
Tykeal
Irek and Gaiphage did have a F2 last season, and came in here with one again. Odd are, Gaia will take him again. I definately feel Gaia has a slim chance at beating Ireks, that is just my speculation. I know Gaiaphage desperately wants to be the first three-time winner, and I do feel taking Ireks is not going to enable that ending for him. It all comes down tow hich is more important: Winning or Loyalty. I was voted out twice, Ireks never needed an idol and never caused negative drama. The jury will love him, imo.
4319 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay Gaia....Now its your final decision. You heard them both.
Please send me your vote on who you want to be voted out right before finals.

Good luck!!!
4319 days 3 hours ago
Jeorge
Hey guys so wats going on now ? its mwsteven :D
4319 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I never needed an idol ever as me, Ireks, and Steven were a solid 3.

I mean I didn't need it, I GAVE it away lol

Anyways voting now.
4319 days 3 hours ago
Tykeal
I didn't know that part cuz I was voted out.

*Packs Mai Bags*
4318 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay, Gaiaphage has sent me his final vote!

The 6th player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season and the 6th and last jurry is..............Tykeal!

I am sorry tykeal, but gaiaphage decided that you will not continue to finals. *snuffs torch*
4318 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
Congratulations Gaia and Ireks!: ) The exact finalists from last season!
As much as i want to tell you both to relax as the game is "over", it is not over YET!
In the next 2 days, you will be asked alot of questions by the jurries so i'd reccomend you to be very prepared.
Cause im reminding you that THEY are the ones who decide who will be the winner.

Good luck!!!:)

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!