This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6-BakFar Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #6-BakFar Tribe..

4336 days 7 hours ago
Ronburt1
Tribal Council #6-BakFar Tribe
---------------------------------
Hello Bakfar tribe, this is your second tribal council as a merged tribe.
Gaiaphage won immunity once again and is SAFE from tribal council!

All the others, oe of you might be the 5th player voted out from Survivor virtual season 8:The shortest season and the thh jurry!
Who will it be?

Send me your votes TILL tommorow (wednesday) morning!
I'll read them then!

Reminder, no vote=self vote!

If anyone wants to use his hidden idol, please tell me BEFORE tribal council!
This is the LAST time to use the idol!

So who will be the final 3???

Good luck!!!
4336 days 7 hours ago
Ronburt1
Questions-
--------------

Gaiaphage- How is it feeling like to be in F3? one more step and you get to the finals,  Do you believe you will win this season?

Ireks- Same question as Gaia. (because u got the HII from Gaia)

Mwsteven- Do you feel safe tonight? Do you believe you can win this season?

Flamergamer8- same question as Mwsteven!
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks- Same question as Gaia. (because u got the HII from Gaia)

Yeah, i'm happy i'm going to the final three. Seems like Gaia and myself do really well in your games lol. Anyone can win this season, this survivor, so you never know.
4336 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage- How is it feeling like to be in F3? one more step and you get to the finals,  Do you believe you will win this season?

It feels fucking amazing to make it this far. I believe I can win this game, but not just me. I feel there are two people left that can win, and it's be a close match between those 2 individuals. But this is Survivor, so any one of us can win, except for whoever gets 4th.
4336 days 6 hours ago
mwsteven
Mwsteven- Do you feel safe tonight? Do you believe you can win this season?

Yes i feel safe tonight . I don't know its anybodys game
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
I got a major!
3/4 votes,and the 4rth vote won't effect the eviction anyways so i will read them now.

Good luck!
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
Ireks chose to use his hidden idol today so any votes against him will NOT count.
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
1st vote.........Flamergamer8!
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
2nd vote.............Flamergamer8!

Flamergamer8-2
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
3rd vote....................The 5th player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8:The shortest season and the 5th jurry is.....Flamergamer8!

I'm sorry Flamer, but the tribe has spoken *snuffs torch*

You can stay right now in Jurries Island and talk there all you want, and i will let you know when will be the FINALS so you can cast your vote!
4336 days 6 hours ago
Ronburt1
So Congratulations to the Final 3!!!:)

Gaiaphage, Ireks, Mwsteven

You are on step before getting to Finals and then the winner of the season will be revealed!

Now that the strong 3 alliance survived all the way,there is only 2 spots in finals,  who will be voted next? who will be backstabbed?

Go back to camp and good luck!!!

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!