This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Bako Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Bako Tribe

4338 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
Tribal Council #4- Bako Tribe
-------------------------------

Faro Tribe won Immunity challenge AGAIN , and here i see you again Bako Tribe in Tribal Council in the 4rth time in a row.

Because there is only 2 left: Hudspith and Mwsteven!
The person who got the MOST VOTES in this poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2576/poll/tribal-council-4-mwsteven-or-hudspith-77218
Will be safe from tribal council adn will move on to MERGE!
The one with the least votes will be the 3rd player voted out from the game and the 3rd Jurry.

If a player wants to use his hidden idol, he needs to tell me in a pm that he wants to use it BEFORE i reveal the votes (before tommorow morning, or when i will get all votes).

So who will be the 3rd player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8: The shortest season and the 3rd Jurry?
And who will get to merge???
4338 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
I am revealing the poll's results now!

Good luck!!!
4338 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I saved your ass Steven

Without me you'd be gone
4338 days 19 hours ago
Ronburt1
And Mwsteven IS SAFE FROM EVICTION with 52.0% of the votes!

Hudspith, I am sorry but tengaged has spoken *snuffs torch*

You are the 3rd player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8: The shortest season and the 3rd Jurry!
It was a a close match in the poll but Mwsteven won it.

You can stay right now in Jurries Island and talk there all you want, and i will let you know when will be the FINALS so you can cast your vote!

So Mwsteven, Congratulations, you are the only one left from Bako Tribe that is moving to merge!
But...i guess you need to hope that the fact that Faro Tribe payers have the numbers on you wont lead to your eviction next time!

Good luck! And congratulations for everyone for getting to the Merge!!!
4338 days 19 hours ago
mwsteven
Lol really ?
4338 days 19 hours ago
mwsteven
oh yeah thanks !
4338 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yes

If I never spammed for you, you'd be GONE

So I saved yiu
4338 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
w/e
4338 days 14 hours ago
Tykeal
You only left the poll open for 1 minute?

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!