This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Bako Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Bako Tribe

4341 days 12 hours ago
Ronburt1
Tribal Council #2- Bako Tribe
----------------------------------

Bako Tribe won the last immunity challenge, but due to the negotiation #1, a deal has been made and Faro Tribe recieved the Immunity!

Send me your votes Till tommorow (saturday) morning!

Reminder, No vote=Self vote

If a player wants to use his hidden idol, he needs to tell me in a pm tha the wants to use it BEFORE i reveal the votes (before tommorow morning, or when i will get all votes).

So who will be the 1st player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8: The shortest season???

Good luck!!!
4341 days 12 hours ago
Ronburt1
Mwsteven- you are very new now in Bako Tribe, you just moved due to the negotiation #1 deal that has been made that you will move to Bako tribe and leave Faro Tribe, are you worried tonight that you might be the one to go?

Hudspith- What do you feel about the negotiation that flamer and tykeal made that Bako will loose immunity (although you really did win in the immunity challenge), do you feel angry on this deal? Are you worried that you might be the one to leave?

Bclrockschamp- Same question as Hudspith

Padraig16- Same question as Hudspith
4341 days 10 hours ago
Hudspith
what the fuck is he doing thats right save ur own fucking skin asshole
4341 days 9 hours ago
mwsteven
Im not worried that im going . I am confident that i will get the immunity idol :).
4341 days 2 hours ago
Ronburt1
I'll read the votes....
4341 days 2 hours ago
Ronburt1
1st vote.........Hudspith!
4341 days 2 hours ago
Ronburt1
2nd vote..................Bclrockschamp!

Hudspith-1
BclRockschamp-1
4341 days 2 hours ago
Ronburt1
3rd vote.....................Padraig16!

Hudspith-1
BclRockschamp-1
Padraig16-1
4341 days 2 hours ago
Ronburt1
4rth vote........... The 1st player voted out from Survivor Virtual Season 8: The shortest season AND the 1st Jurry is............Padraig16!

I'm sorry Padraig, but your tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

You can stay right now in Jurries Island and talk there all you want, and i will let you know when will be the FINALS so you can cast your vote!

Bako Tribe, I'm sure some of you are disapointed or angry from the deal in negoiation #1, because if it wasn't that deal, you would hae had the immunity win.
You chose to vote out today an inactive ( padraig was active at first before he got banned).
Go back to your tribe camp!

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!