This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

1694 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we get to today’s challenge, it’s time to vote for the next two team captains. You will have until noon EST tomorrow to vote for someone on your team to become Paymaster. Sooner the better though. You can not vote for Andy or Giraffez as they’ve already become Paymaster or Team Captain once in this new round.

The winning teams captain will become Paymaster, while the losing teams captain is automatically in the box.

Just a reminder, if there is a tie between captains, chatzy will decide who gets it.
1694 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh and if you want you can do confessionals of course.
1694 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Giraffez, Adam, Jake, and Bryan have voted Jake for Paymaster.

Gabriel, Drew, Annette, Brian, and Omar have voted for Gabriel to be Paymaster.

That’s majority so we will get the challenge started early.
1694 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
So, we have some spare change looking to join one of your teams. Which is why this challenge is called FUND RAISING. Here’s how it works.

I will post a thread with your respective Team names. In it, you must get tengagers who are not a part of the cast this season to comment anything. By doing so, they will have donated their karma to your teams fund.

People may donate to both threads, but if they do their karma will be split in half between the teams.

The team with the highest donation at 7 PM EST tonight will become the winning team, with their Captain becoming Paymaster. In the event of a tie, the team with the most individual donations will win.
1694 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh, and Lee is allowed to get donations if he chooses in order to help or hurt either team. As is really anyone else.
1694 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
I’m not counting points until the end of time so if someone deletes their donation then you just lose it
1693 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
We'll start with Green's total.
1693 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
With 23 individual donations (and one shared one): Green Team has scored 180018.5 points!
1693 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next.... Gold team.
1693 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
With 7 individual donations (and one shared one): Gold Team has scored....
35506.5 points! Green has blown out the Gold Team and ended their losing streak!!

Congrats Jake on becoming Paymaster!
1693 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Gold Team, for some of you this is a brand new feeling. Gabriel, I'm sorry but your check is automatically in the box.

Thread will be up in a bit.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!