This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Good Vs Evil Cast Descriptions Part 3/4

Topic » Good Vs Evil Cast Descriptions..

4822 days ago
Cmack311
jag0827: Going back to China, jag was in a great alliance. Having alligned with futurewinner and making a Final 2 deal, they both managed to get to the end. However, jag was deemed as a weaker player and futurewinner was awarded the title(2nd) Returning for All-Stars, jag was coming back for a 2nd time in a row. jag was percieved as a threat and was voted out early(17th) In Redemption Island, jag came back with the same strategy and formed another alliance. jag was voted out and immediately came back from Redemption Island. jag would win the Final immunity challenge and had 1 of the most memorable fights with hinata0014 at Jury Questioning(3rd) Coming back another time, jag was a former 2-time finalist looking for a win. He alligned with RShowFreak and they both made the Finals for the 3rd time each. jag for his 2nd in back to back seasons. jag was once again deemed as the weaker player and lost out in the end for a 3rd time(2nd)

ChillTownsEpuc: Going back to China, Chill was 1 of the best players. He made a very good game. Having never had 1 vote casted against him until the Final 4(4th) In All-Stars, he had a more difficult time, with many more power players, it was just too much(11th) In Redemption Island, Chill made it through afew votes, but was deemed inactive and voted out(14th)

Keitho44: Starting in Heroes Vs Villains, Keitho44 was on the Villains tribe. Having been on the minority the entire time, he would have a tough time. Keitho never got a full experience and was voted out early(15th) In Fans Vs Favs, Keitho made some bold moves, including 1 that made a tied vote that ended up with him being eliminated(5th) Needing some redemption, Keitho was brought back for All-Stars, only to be the 1st voted out(18th) In Redemption Island, Keitho44 was in the Top 9 and was merely picked off from a bigger alliance(9th)

game77: 1 of the most controversial players ever. Playing in Fans Vs Favs, game77 was a clear favorite to get far. He managed to have strong alliances that got him close to the top. In the end, he was blindsided and was very upset(6th)

consalvoshuffle7: May have the worst luck in the 2 seasons played. In China,  consalvoshuffle7 was apart of the majority, having a tied vote and a revote not resolved, consalvo was eliminated by a tie breaker poll(7th) In All-Stars, it was the same thing, to the same person, for the same reason(7th)

Ronburt1: Playing multiple times, Ronburt remains as 1 of the most popular to have played. In Heroes Vs Villains, Ronburt was a Hero. After the Merge, the 8 heroes were picked off by 5 villains 1 at a time(8th) Returning as a Favorite, Ronburt went on to have a strong alliance. During the final few votes, Ronburt recieved votes, but his alliance didn't know he was well liked by the Jury and it was too little, too late(1st) In All-Stars, Ronburt alligned with Fans Vs Favs alliance RShowFreak. They got far once again, but while RShow won, Ronburt was eliminated(6th) In Redemption Island, Ronburt wasn't into the game as much as was out very early(13th) In Best Vs Rest, Ronburt was not in any huge alliance or any at all. He made the Merge, but was voted out by his fellow Best(10th)
4821 days 5 hours ago
game77
i love my thing it probly the shortest but this time im gonna win
4821 days 5 hours ago
ChillTownsEpuc
I was so inactive in redemption I forgot I was in that season
4821 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
I'm going to make finals, and win this game!!!! No more Mr. Nice guy from me >:)
4821 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
nope I win!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!