This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16(Melaky)

Topic » Tribal Council #16(Melaky)

2682 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
'Melaky Enters'

'Ethan H wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Kodi, Tyler, Alex, Alvard, Ethan C, Logan, Patrick, and JaVale...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

So, here we are. This is the last time you guys have to sit through a Tribal Council before the Jury gets their say. Ethan has Immunity and gets to cast the sole vote tonight, but before he does...we need to see what Krisna and Nolan have to say to plead their case to stay.

QUESTIONS
Ethan: Big win today, does it seem real yet?
Krisna/Nolan: Your pitch to Ethan on why he should keep you?

VOTE DUE ASAP
2682 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan: Big win today, does it seem real yet?

I'm stoked! It doesn't seem real because coming into this season I was NOT expecting to be sitting here at the Final Tribal Council, yet here I sit, in the Final 2. I'm proud of the game I played, and I think I played it the absolute best way I could! Sorry for the rambling, but I just feel relieved. I did it!
2682 days 3 hours ago
krrais
Krisna/Nolan: Your pitch to Ethan on why he should keep you? : As much as I hate throwing Nolan's name under the bus, I think Nolan has proved in the last round that he's never been under you and Javale's wings the whole time, he has played a strong game individually. Although you probably think I have friends on the jury, (which is not entirely true) I was never in control, I only voted with the majority once since the merge, you have the upper hand at this. I'll respect your decision whatever it is, you're a brilliantly smart guy, I'm sure you'll know what to do :) gl to you and nolan, love u both < 3
2682 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Krisna Is the ultimate underdog. Look at this dude! He went from being in the majority to minority when we took over than he slithered by both Patrick and Javale. He has had two idols that kept him here. We both deserve to be here but no offense Krisna has more friends on the jury, where as I haven't even talked to half of them. Whatever you do the choice is yours.
2682 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Thank you both, this ultimately is going to come down to who I personally think I can win against. I do appreciate both of you though
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
1/1 vote

I'll go tally the vote...
2682 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
:( I'm sorry
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

Once the vote is read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the vote...
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
16th person voted out of Cmack's Survivor:Madagascar
x
x
x
and the 9th and final member of the Jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Krisna

That's 1, that is enough
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Krisna..."The Tribe has Spoken"

'Snuffs Torch'

Time for you to go

'Krisna leaves'
2682 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
*hugs Krisna*

I'm sorry, I really am, I just think I have a better shot against Nolan :(
2682 days 2 hours ago
krrais
Gl to u both < 3 get ready for some of the bitchiest questions you'll ever faced!
Just kidding :P but seriously best of luck to u both, may the best win
2682 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Thank you Krisna! < 3
2682 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Ethan and Nolan, you have gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the Jury. 9 people that you had a hand in voting out of this game will now determine your fate. I hope you're ready, because i'm sure the Jury are.

Grab your torches and head back to camp!

Congratulations!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!