This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Don't Look Back

Topic » Episode 3: Don't Look Back

2892 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
Last Time on “Project Enigma”:

Jameson continued to work on accessing the security footage from the bank adjacent to the bar. After some substantial work done by Zia the footage was downloaded without leaving a trace and it was able to be viewed. The group who viewed the footage were witness to the figures from the bar night, whom were revealed as the Irascable group. He then called an emergency meeting at the pier, where all of the Project Enigma group members attended. Jameson confirmed Irascable is indeed in town and their leader is here as well; ie Ulysses. It was decided that they would leave for Arizona the following day before he departed to go organize his belongings. Each person had their own opinions on the matter but there seemed no other option. The following day when they all met at the pier to receive driving instructions, Maya and Jameson were intercepted on the drive there. The man who threatened Sage flipped the vehicle and then murdered Jameson as Maya watched. With his death looming over them, they came to the conclusion after much debate they should flee. Not fight.

Heading to Arizona, they have only his instructions and each other. But will that be enough?

--

In This Episode/Need To Know:

- Everyone has now driven to ARIZONA and is CURRENTLY arriving at the motel that Jameson left directions to. There are no other instructions left. Only the motel address and a credit card number..
- There will be an event Thursday, time is TBD
- Tasks will be mailed out.
- Feel free to mail me with ideas for your characters.
2892 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
Ulysses: -Looks down at a silver table where a body lays covered with a blue sterile cloth-

Such a shame you had to go out this way, but you’ll be joined by your fellow fugitives up there… it’s only due time.

-He looks around the room at the cold steel walls, like a walk in freezer found in restaurants and then he chuckles shortly-

They can run but they can’t hide...

-He pulls back the cloth to look at Jameson's cold, dead face and smiles to himself as the scene fades out-

--

??: -Sits in the drivers side of a black Mercedes, that is parked along the side of a highway; with his phone in his hand-
http://media.tumblr.com/d4083b32edd21057fe1191cf0c969e3b/tumblr_inline_mhip67b9o01rtvi5f.gif

-He dials a number and puts it on speaker, glancing over his shoulder at someone behind him-

They had better pick up.

-The camera pans out to the person and raises her eyebrow from the back seat as it rings, waiting for the person to pick up-
http://media.tumblr.com/e1a36971f850ca39fef70700bb1580a2/tumblr_inline_mp6y78HyEO1qz4rgp.gif

Kayla: I don’t think they would purposely miss our call Zach. Just relax, it’s still ringing.

-The phone rings a few more times and then switches to the voicemail message-

You’ve reached the number xxx-xxx-xxxx please try again another time.

-The call disconnects and Zach looks back at Kayla-

Zach: I’ll send him a text later then, but for now we follow the instructions he sent us a photo of. It would be great if somehow someone could stall them but I guess our little Enigma friend is busy… looks like we have to try and catch up.

-Kayla nods a bit and stretches out in the back seat-
Start driving Z, I’m going to take a nap. Wake me up if you need me.

---- The scene fades out as the car pulls back into the outer lane and starts driving once more ----
2892 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
(THIS WAS TECHNICALLY THE CLOSING FROM LAST EPISODE^^^^ YOU MAY NOW POST)
2892 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
*Sage looks at Rowan*
Hey...
2892 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
( Also Kayla that bitch )
2892 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
Rowan: -Smiles at Sage-
Mm hi
2892 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Lmao Yeee)
2892 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
( People was already suspected her being bad haha )

I was thinking that we could share a room. What do you say? I mean we're around each other a lot anyways.
2892 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Will be on in due time!! And I called it on Kaylaaaa!))
2892 days 8 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Yeah ik lmao)

Rowan: -Raises her eyebrow a little and then shrugs-
I guess that's fine. I'm sure everyone else already has some sort of idea of who they are rooming with.
2892 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
(when I was never mailed about this :p)
*sitting silent in the car*
2892 days 8 hours ago
IceQueen2
(LMAO @Vanessa that you did)
2892 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
*Sage nods*
Okay.. great. I wonder how she is taking it?
^I really don't care though^
2892 days 8 hours ago
IceQueen2
(I was just sending them now lmao. My phone is being slow haha @Spinfur but looks like I don't have to send you it)

Rowan: Who Maya? She looked rough when we left so I'm assuming its only gone downhill.
2892 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Listens to everyone trying to stay calm but is freaking out on the inside*
2892 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
*Chris smacks his phone against his palm and thinks*

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!