This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

notes from host

Topic » notes from host

5028 days 6 hours ago
Ironman007
please dont post here

i will be getting back on in 2 days, i will then go through all applications and choose 30 people to go into the pregame room

the 22 people who are the most active and post pics of their characters will go into the game.

thnx for all your support!
5026 days 23 hours ago
Ironman007
Players of this and future seasons of TDI will have custom TDI characters made from their sample pics... to put a picture up make sure it is in the Jpeg format or it will not show up.

An example of a TDI character i recently made is in the images section of this group. I will only be making i Character per player so make sure the picture you put is the one you want.
5025 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Ok i am pretty sure i got iron banned... go read my blog i did a bad thing cause its to long for me to type out again. I know iron in real life and he was gonna put a saboteur in the house (me) but since he is banned as soon as i get 25T (i just joined a rookies so i only have 22T)
i will be making the first episode and selecting the 22 contestants!

Thnx to all who applied sorry if you dont get in!!! try out for season 2!
4671 days 21 hours ago
chancepryor
i got questions :))

open group

Total Drama Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!