This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Summer Break Scenario #2

Topic » Summer Break Scenario #2

4957 days 3 hours ago
jw90kim
pugs and hidden where so very tired that morning, their friends down stairs had woken them up, so they joined them. They were making eggs. After breakfast was over and done with, they all decided to go on the water and play some games. they all got changed and walked down to the dock. but, someone was already there. they watched this figure run at them, he had an unatached boat motor in his hands and was coming towards them with brute force. The realized what was coming and ran right into the house. Others where not so lucky. Cody was not paying attention and the motor entered his chest. ztalker opened the door after everyone else closed it and it was cut off bye the motor. He fell on the floor gasping for air as the killer then but the motor into his neck. Unfortunatley no one bothered to lock the door, and the killer just barged right in. they where all hiding in the top floor's rooms.

http://i52.tinypic.com/25rgmlw.jpg

(Link Will Be Used For Tomorrow's Scenario)
4957 days 3 hours ago
legobatman3609
wow bye cody
4957 days 2 hours ago
ken_the_fish_74
bye kiko and cody :(
4957 days 1 hour ago
bobcatmascot16
Aw. More people died..
4956 days 23 hours ago
HiddenCounter
I read my name and got scared.
4956 days 17 hours ago
sakwilla
Mariah, Jacey and Me in Bedroom 3 ..... Nice :P
4956 days 8 hours ago
legobatman3609
im in the kitchen with tiny and brittney

open group

MURDER MYSTERY : Summer Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!