This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE CAGE [1] - Logistics

Topic » THE CAGE [1] - Logistics

3464 days 7 hours ago
Phenomanimal
Hello applicants,

First of all, thank you for applying! I hope I can make this group game, fun, fast, and easy to deal with for everyone! Of course, there are a few things to get through!

I don't want to cut anyone who applied, I want to try to make this a big and fun game, while having all active players. This means, if you're inactive, you're going to be ejected from the game, to ensure the optimal game experience for everyone playing!

This game requires you to be active everyday, if you're in The Cage, until you leave. This is always done at the same time. I looked through the applications, and I need to pick a time to host it everyday, and it needs to be consistent. Due to some people wanting a later time, and some people wanting an earlier time, I decided to go in the middle and go for 8pm EST.

In order to choose who gets in the game on Sunday, I will randomize everyone at 0 mins on Tengaged, and a certain amount of people WHO ARE ACTIVE will enter The Cage on November 23rd. For a number of days, there will be people replacing the evictees, meaning that if you don't get in November 23rd, YOU CAN STILL GET IN THE GAME.

Everytime I will add people, I will look at the applicants online, randomize the list, and mail the top x amount of people who are meant to enter. If they answer within a few minutes, they will get in The Cage. If they do not answer in time, I will go down the randomized list and mail the next person, and so on, until the correct amount of people enter The Cage.

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN APPLYING, PLEASE MAIL ME THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT, AND FILL IN THE BLANKS.
MAIL IT
MAIL IT
MAIL IT
MAIL IT

"I, ___(name here)_____, agree to comply with the rules stated above. I understand that missing some crucial events can get me ejected from the game. Also, I know that in order to get in the game, I need to be online at the time of live events, 8pm EST.

_____(name here)_____"

MAIL THIS, DONT POST HERE
MAIL THIS, DONT POST HERE

open group

THE CAGE [1]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!