This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scream - Scene 1 School Dinner hall

Topic » Scream - Scene 1 School..

4611 days 23 hours ago
xStephaniex91
An unknown student has been found dead in the toilets, all the other students are in the cafe & just heard the news - but who cares theres a house party later at tatum rileys house (me) who will be first killed???? & who is the killer????

After a character is killed i will write a full death scene explaining how they died, remember if your not active you will be auto killed! any questions just send me mail :)
4611 days 21 hours ago
BOB22
ok
4611 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
See, the police are off track with this shit. If they'd watch Prom Night, they'd save time. There's a formula to it -- a very simple formula. Everyone's a suspect

(gonna be typing some of randys quotes into this my fav charcter in the series)
4611 days 17 hours ago
xStephaniex91
You guys still up for the my house party? x
4611 days 17 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
4611 days 16 hours ago
Hudspith
yeah sure why not
4611 days 15 hours ago
Francisco0122
Guys, I don't know if this is a good idea, someone was killed, there's a killer out there! You have to call it off...
4611 days 13 hours ago
xStephaniex91
I cant, its the only time my mom is away, pluss im not telling over 100 guests x
4611 days 13 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
PARTY I NEED BEER
4611 days 13 hours ago
Francisco0122
*as we argue* http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22100000/Tatum-Riley-Sidney-Prescott-scream-22177735-1267-487.jpg

Well I'm not really happy about this party, but I guess I could give it a chance.
4611 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
yeah course i finish early tonight so i will be there
4611 days 2 hours ago
rapboy
im sooo there

open group

Scream Franchise

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!