This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 | Veto Competition #10

Topic » Week 9 | Veto Competition #10

4290 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
:: VETO COMPETITION - JUKEBOX VETO ::

This competition is both a test of speed, and how much attention you have been playing in the past 60 odd days. Either side of you are two columns, giving clues to the evicted houseguests. your task, is to match up the clues on each side, to identify the evicted houseguest in the fastest amount of time possible. The person who completes the competition in the fastest amount of time will win the final Power of Veto competition.

In fourth place, for not competing in the competition is........................................ Matthew !

In third place, with a time of 9 minutes, 30 seconds and 7 milliseconds is........................................ McKenzie !

In seconds place, with a time of 8 minutes, 33 seconds and 6 milliseconds is
Samantha!

Meaning that with a time of 7 minutes, 32 seconds, and 0 milliseconds, Simone has won the FINAL Golden Power of Veto!
4290 days ago
coreypanda
YES QUEEEN!!!!!
4289 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Simone: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. However, no one else is eligible to be nominated as I won the veto, so I have decided to use it on
Simone: No one. As I just said, no one else can go up, so good luck nominees! With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4289 days 1 hour ago
Matthew09
omg gl

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!