This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 | Nominations #10

Topic » Week 9 | Nominations #10

4291 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
NOTE: If you want to create tension, open two tabs and play the following music in the background ;)

Samantha: Ultimately we should all be proud of ourselves for making it this far in the game, but I only have 3 choices at this point so this decision is really hard.
4291 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Samantha: Welcome houseguests to the nomination ceremony. I will pull the first key from the box and this houseguest will be safe. As there are only 3 people eligible, the person's key who I pull, will be the only person safe this week.
4291 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
*Camera pans to Matthew, McKenzie and Simone*
4291 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Only houseguest safe: http://i45.tinypic.com/nbdbhx.jpg
4291 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Samantha: This means I have nominated you Matthew and you McKenzie for eviction this week. Matthew, I nominated you solely as you have gone unnominated throughout this game, and I wanted to stop you from having that accomplishment if you make it to the finals. McKenzie, I nominated you as I know you will give it everything you've got in the Veto competition. I love you all, and it's all down to the veto! Good Luck!

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!