This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 | Eviction & HoH #10

Topic » Week 8 | Eviction & HoH..

4291 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. Adam, you can go first.

Adam: Well I've made it to the final 5 in this game, and I can truly say I am proud of every single one of us. I'd really love to make it to the final 4, and I hope you give me the chance!

Samantha: Hey GIRLS! Have you seen how I've been in the competitions? That's a reason to keep me in the game in itself! Ultimately, there are a lot of bigger threats than me, so keep me.

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

- All of the houseguests vote -

Millie: All of the votes are in; Let's give the news to the houseguests.

Millie: Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments, to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 2-0, Samantha
You are safe. Adam you are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Adam says his goodbyes and leaves the house -
4291 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
:: HOH COMPETITION - BIG BROTHER FORTUNE TELLER ::

Over this past week, the big brother fortune teller has been telling the houseguests about the evicted houseguest's future. For this competition I will read you six statements about these fortunes, and you must answer whether the statement is true or false. Answer correctly, and you earn a point. At the end, the houseguest with the most points will win the Head of Household position.

ROUND 1

Millie: True or false, Michael will be the new judge on the X Factor.

* Samantha answers false *
* McKenzie answers false *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was false. Michael was said to of been the new judge on American Idol. You all have 1 point.

ROUND 2

Millie: True or false, Mitch has been seen roaming the streets with his pet dog, Ben.

* Simone answers true *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Mitch was seen roaming around with his pet CAT, Ben. Samantha and McKenzie both get a point putting them in the lead with 2, Simone behind with 1.

ROUND 3

Millie: True or false, Heather is now teaching a course in Bio Chemistry at her local university.

* Samantha answers true *
* McKenzie answers true *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was true. Samantha both get a point, putting them in the lead with 3, Simone still trailing with 1 point.

ROUND 4

Millie: True or false, Destiny is modelling alongside such models as Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Lily Donaldson.

* Simone answers true *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Destiny was seen modelling with Lily Aldridge, not Lily Donaldson. Samantha and McKenzie once again got it right, putting them in the lead with 4, Simone in last place with 1.

ROUND 5

Millie: True or false, Sasha's anti-fur campaign was opposed by GQ magazine.

* Samantha answers true *
* McKenzie answers true *
* Simone answers false *

Millie: The answer was true. Once again, Samantha and McKenzie got the answer right with 5 points now, Simone still in last with 1.

ROUND 6

Millie: True or false, Noah is a lifeguard at the 2024 Paris olympic games.

* Simone answers false *

Millie: The correct answer was false, Noah was a lifeguard in the 2028 olympic games. Everyone got the question right. We have a tie between McKenzie and Samantha. Simone please step down.

TIEBREAKER

Millie: The answer to his question will be a number. The person who comes closest to the number without going over will win the new Head of Household. If you both go over, the person who comes closest to the true number will win.

Millie: How long in minutes, has it been since Simone won the Golden Power of Veto?

* Samantha answers 0 *
* McKenzie answers 14,000 *

Millie: The correct answer was 5700 minutes. Congratulations Samantha, you are the new Head of Household!
4291 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Congrats Samantha!
4291 days 22 hours ago
karim
OMFG GET THAT HOH BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
4291 days 22 hours ago
Matthew09
Congrats on HOH Samantha ! ! !

*hands key over*

Bye adam < / 3
4276 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
:: EVICTION ::

Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. Matthew, you can go first.

Matthew: Well this has been a great experience, and although these past few days I haven't done very well, I'm extremely proud of how far I have come in this game.

Simone: Well I was nominated in the first eviction, and now the last, and I really hope that I'm given the opportunity to make it to the final 2. I have fought my heart out in this game, and I feel I deserve to make it there.

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

Millie: Samantha, please stand and give the news to the houseguests.

Samantha: This is very tough for me. I love you both so much, you are my two best friends in this game. Simone I actually consider you a friend and you helped me so much and I really love you and wanted to protect you until the end. Matthew we worked so well together by not getting nominated against each other. You both deserve it.

With that said, Matthew and I have kept a secret from every housemate, we are actually together, and I'm not talking an alliance, I mean we are a couple for real. We had such a tough job hiding it and it was awful not to tell my best friend Simone about this. I know I became your final two Simone after mike went but I obviously couldn't tell you that I'm dating Matthew and I'm honestly feeling so horrible about this. Even if it means I lose at the end, I cant backstab my original secret final two. I love you so much but I have to evict you
Simone. I really am so sorry!

Millie: It is official, Simone you are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Simone says her goodbyes and leaves the house -

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!