This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 | PoV Competition #9

Topic » Week 8 | PoV Competition #9

4296 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
:: VETO COMPETITION - CLAMMING AROUND ::

This competition will test your speed, brains and knowledge of the game you have been playing for the past 54 days. Around me, are lots of little oysters, with the names of two evicted houseguests. I will reveal a riddle about the evicted houseguests, and you must bring an oyster with those two names back. If you are incorrect, you must keep searching, however if you are correct, you must solve a word scramble of two houseguests who were contestants this summer. The last to finish each round, will be eliminated until we have a winner.

ROUND 1

Millie: Find me an oyster of the houseguests who were evicted by a 9-2 vote and has been Head of Household twice. The Scramble is: WMHNAATHTEO.

- Players Compete -

Millie: The correct answers were Queen and Michael for part 1, and Matthew and Noah for part 2. Let's see everyone's times!

Simone finished in 1 minute 18 seconds and 3 milliseconds.
Samantha finished in 1 minute, 45 seconds and 8 milliseconds.
Matthew finished in 6 minutes, 47 seconds and 4 milliseconds.
Adam finished in 3 minutes, 56 seconds and 1 millisecond.
McKenzie finished in 2 minutes, 4 seconds and 5 milliseconds.

Millie: I'm sorry Matthew, but you finished in the slowest time and have been eliminated from this competition.

ROUND 2

Millie: Find me an oyster of the houseguests who didn't win a single competition in 8 weeks and was the only houseguest to face eviction twice in a row. The scramble is: YKRCDIRAERC

- Players compete -

Millie: The correct answers were Mitch and Heather for part 1, and Cray and Derrick for part 2. Let's see everyone's times!

Simone finished in 46 seconds and 4 milliseconds.
Samantha finished in 1 minute, 22 seconds and 1 millisecond.
Adam finished in 2 minutes, 13 seconds and 1 millisecond.
McKenzie finished in 42 seconds flat.

Millie: I'm sorry Adam, but you finished in the slowest time and have been eliminated from this competition.

ROUND 3

Millie: find me an oyster of the houseguests who had the lowest karma and who was evicted the week after they won the PoV. The scramble is: HCHIMMTAILCE.

- Players compete -

Millie: The correct answers were Sasha and Destiny for part 1, and Michael and Mitch for part 2. Let's see everyone's times!

Simone finished in 1 minute and 30 seconds flat.
Samantha finished in 2 minutes, 7 seconds and 8 milliseconds.
McKenzie finished in 15 minutes, 54 seconds and 4 milliseconds.

Millie: I'm sorry McKenzie, but you finished in the slowest time, and have been eliminated from this competition.

ROUND 4

Millie: Find me the oysters of the houseguests who were from Dallas, Texas and took a have-not punishment for a week. The scramble was: SYHADITESASN.

- Players compete -

Millie: The correct answers were Mitch and Cray in part 1, and Destiny and Sasha in part 2. Let's see Simone and Samantha's times!

Simone finished in 3 minutes, 22 seconds and 4 milliseconds.
Samantha finished in 3 minutes...
56 seconds and 9 milliseconds.

Which means that Simone has won the Golden Power of Veto!
4296 days 6 hours ago
karim
GRATS SIMONE!
4296 days 5 hours ago
Sparky9171
Oof
4296 days 2 hours ago
coreypanda
YES QUEEEEEN!!!!
4295 days 13 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Simone: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give Adam the chance to say a few words.

Adam: I think your decision is pretty easy at this point, as winning competitions is more important than ever to save yourself in this game. So congrats on winning, and use it wisely!

Simone: Okay, with that being said, I have chosen to use the Power of Veto on
Simone: Myself. Matthew, as I have vetoed one of your nominations, you must name a replacement nominee in their place.

Matthew: As Head of Household I have to choose a replacement nominee. I only have two choices left, so I have to think about what will beenfit me the most. With that being said, I have to nominate
Matthew: Samantha. This was a difficult decision, I didn't even want to nominate any of you 4...so please forgive me. I nominated you, Samantha only cause you have not been on the block and it's only fair to Mckenzie. So with that I'm sorry and Good luck. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4295 days 9 hours ago
karim
oh cute :) thx matthew

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!