This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 | Nominations #9

Topic » Week 8 | Nominations #9

4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
NOTE: If you want to create tension, open two tabs and play the following music in the background ;)

Simone: Matthew, it's now the final 5, and I really have to start thinking about the end game this week. I have to think about who I can beat in the end, and what the jury thinks of us.
4297 days 1 hour ago
Sparky9171
*Puts music in other tab*
4297 days 1 hour ago
coreypanda
ME & ADAM XXXXXXXXXX
4297 days 1 hour ago
Sparky9171
Oh. :3
4297 days 1 hour ago
coreypanda
as it takes an hour to pull the first key. why does it say Simone: Matthew, its not the final 5. LOL wat? do you mean Matthew: ??
4297 days 1 hour ago
Matthew09
Put my speech, i didnt say that :( lol
4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
First houseguest safe is: http://i49.tinypic.com/23urcw5.jpg
4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
LOL sorry for messing the speech up :(
4297 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Thanks Matthew!
4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
*Camera pans to Adam, Samantha and Simone*
4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Final houseguest safe is: http://i46.tinypic.com/2pqxl.jpg
4297 days 1 hour ago
Sparky9171
IMMA MISS ME D:
4297 days 1 hour ago
coreypanda
Oof im so shocked
4297 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Matthew: This means I have nominated you Adam and you Simone. Okay this was a very difficult decision as my options are so limited at this point. Adam I just feel like ever since I had to nominate you, you would do it in return if ever given the chance.And Simone we just have not been close this whole game, we barely started talking in the end. But I'm giving you the chance to fight for veto! Good Luck guys! With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!