This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 | Eviction #8 & HoH #9

Topic » Week 7 | Eviction #8 & HoH..

4298 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. McKenzie, you can go first.

McKenzie: Like I said at the Power of Veto ceremony, I am a fighter and I would love to stay longer and continue to fight in this competition, with all of you. I've had a great time here.

Mitch: People know that I'm a trustworthy person, and that is the exact reason I should stay in this game. I'm very loyal, and I'm willing to stick to my alliance to the end. If you think that benefits you, then go ahead.

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

- All of the houseguests vote -

Millie: All of the votes are in; Let's give the news to the houseguests.

Millie: Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments, to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 2-1, McKenzie
You are safe. Mitch you are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Mitch says his goodbyes and leaves the house -
4298 days 16 hours ago
atrain
FUCK YOU MATTHEW! GOD DAMNIT YOU SON OF A BTICH! DONT TALK TO ME! I TRUSTED YOU. YOU ASSHOLE!
4298 days 16 hours ago
atrain
thank you adam and mckenzie for being the only TRUE friends to me in this game!
4298 days 16 hours ago
atrain
gl with my vote assholes
4298 days 16 hours ago
atrain
WIN IT MCKENZIE!!!!
4298 days 16 hours ago
atrain
thats it get me out of here! bunch of fake bithces
4298 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
:: HOH COMPETITION - SHELL SEARCHER ::

This competition is purely physical and it will involving you running to retrieve 10 of each kind of seashells. However, new ones will be disposed of at different times, so it involves a little bit of strategy. Your time will be transferred into a score, and the person with the highest score will win the Head of Household Position.

In fourth place with a score of 4601 points is........................................ Adam !

In third place with a score of 5463 points is........................................ Samantha !

In second place with a time of 5596 points is
McKenzie!

Which means that with a score of 5651 points, the new Head of Household is Matthew!
4298 days 16 hours ago
Matthew09
WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

:DDD
4298 days 16 hours ago
karim
im so sorry mitch :( GRATS MATTHEW!
4298 days 12 hours ago
db1994
Thank you guys for keeping me and grats on HoH Matthew!
4298 days 9 hours ago
coreypanda
grats matthew!

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!