This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 | Veto Competition #8

Topic » Week 7 | Veto Competition #8

4298 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
:: VETO COMPETITION - CLOWNING AROUND ::

In this competition, the contestants were tested on their speed and intelligence in a race around tengaged to find different clues, which would lead to a new one etc. At the end, there would be a question referring to a famous clown, the person who completes the race in the fastest amount of time will win the Golden Power of Veto.

In a tied place for not completing the Veto competition is........................................ Matthew and Mitch! (Meaning that if the Veto is used, only these two will be eligible for nomination)

In fourth place with a time of 19 minutes and 35 seconds is........................................ Samantha !

In third place with a time of 14 minutes and 20 seconds is........................................ McKenzie !

In second place with a time of 13 minutes and 59 seconds is
Simone!

Meaning that with a time of 13 minutes and 37 seconds, Adam has won the Golden Power of Veto!
4298 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Adam: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give both McKenzie and Mitch the chance to say a few words.

McKenzie: Adam, throughout this game I have been a fighter who has constantly given my all in competitions, and with someone like me on your side, I could definitely benefit your game.

Mitch: Honestly, I think your mind is pretty much made up already, so I don't think there's a point in trying to change it.

Adam: With that being said I have chosen to use the Golden Power of Veto on
Adam: No one. At this time, I don't think it would benefit me to save either of you, as you are both against me in this game. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!