This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 | Eviction #7 & HoH #8

Topic » Week 7 | Eviction #7 & HoH..

4302 days 23 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. Adam, you can go first.

Adam: Hey guys, I really love this game, and truly have tried my hardest throughout, and would love to stay and continue to build relationships with you, to help me get to the end.

Michael: Honestly, throughout this game I have been a competitor, and would love the chance to continue to play and compete, and to have the chance to experience all of the challenges!

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

- All of the houseguests vote -

Millie: All of the votes are in; Let's give the news to the houseguests.

Millie: Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments, to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 3-1, Michael
You are evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Michael says his goodbyes and leaves the house -
4302 days 23 hours ago
Matthew09
Bye Michael < / 3

You were one of the best competitors this season.
4302 days 23 hours ago
Sparky9171
Goodbye Michael :(
4302 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Bye Micheal :/ grats Adam on staying!
4302 days 17 hours ago
mikec51
It was fun guys =] I know I'll be back for allstars ;) Simone or Adam win it < 3
4302 days 16 hours ago
karim
aww bye mike
4302 days 11 hours ago
coreypanda
oof
4302 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
:: HOH COMPETITION - BEFORE OR AFTER ::

This competition will test your knowledge of both the game, and events which have occurred this series. I will name an event which has happened this season, and then name another event. You must decide whether the first event happened before or after the second. If you answer correctly, you advance, however if you answer incorrectly, you are eliminated from the competition. Last person standing wins Head of Household. McKenzie, as you are the outgoing Head of Household, you are ineligible to compete.

ROUND 1

Millie: Did houseguests chew bubblegum to win the power of Veto before or after, houseguests played on the putting ground for HoH?

* Adam answers After *
* Matthew answers After *
* Samantha answers Before *
* Simone answers After *
* Mitch answers Before *

Millie: The correct answer is AFTER. Adam, Matthew and Simone got it right, and will advance to the next round, Samantha and Mitch, you answered incorrectly and have been eliminated from the competition.

ROUND 2

Millie: Did houseguests guess the total karma of tengaged users before or after Simone won her first Power of Veto?

* Adam answers Before *
* Matthew answers Before *
* Simone answers After *

Millie: The correct answer was AFTER. Congratulations Simone, you were the only person to get it right and you are the new Head of Household!

Also, there are not have-nots from now on!
4302 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Congrats Simone!
4302 days 7 hours ago
karim
YAY NO HAVE NOTS
grats simone!!!!!
4302 days 7 hours ago
coreypanda
WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM!!
4302 days 7 hours ago
db1994
NOBODY! In fact we'd rather hang ourselves!
4302 days 6 hours ago
Matthew09
Congrats Simone! < 3 3 3

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!