This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 | Veto Competition #7

Topic » Week 7 | Veto Competition #7

4324 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
McKenzie: It is now time for the veto competition. The Head of Household and the two nominations will each pull a chip out of the bag to determine who gets to play in this week's Power of Veto competition! Will the two nominees please join me up here. As head of household, I will pick first.

*McKenzie pulls a chip out of the bag*

McKenzie: Matthew! You will be competing!

*Michael pulls a chip out of the bag*

Michael: Mitch! You will be competing!

*Simone pulls a chip out of the bag*

Simone: Samantha! You will be competing!

Good Luck Everyone! The veto competition will be via skype!

Remember, ONLY the following houseguests are competing:

1. McKenzie (db1994)
2. Michael (mikec51)
3. Simone (coreypanda)
4. Matthew (Matthew09)
5. Mitch (atrain)
6. Samantha (karim)

Good Luck Everyone!
4324 days 1 hour ago
Matthew09
OMG finally I get to play in one lol! GL.
4322 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
:: VETO RESULTS ::

In this two-part veto competition, contestants had to use their smarts in both a slide puzzle and a number puzzle. The 6 contestants would compete in a slide puzzle. The 3 contestants to complete the puzzle the fastest would advance to part 2 of the competition. They would then be faced with a number-order puzzle, something which proved very difficult.

ROUND 1

Samantha finished with a time of....................................... 1943 seconds !

McKenzie finished with a time of....................................... 588 seconds !

Simone finished with a time of........................................ 565 seconds !

Michael finished with a time of........................................ 689 seconds!

Mitch finished with a time of........................................ 669 seconds!

Matthew finished with a time of....................................... 2002 seconds!

This means that the fastest 3 times belonged to McKenzie, Mitch and Simone, who will all advance to the next round. This means that Matthew, Michael and Samantha have all been eliminated from this competition.

ROUND 2

Mitch failed to complete part 2 of the puzzle after 20 minutes.

McKenzie completed the challenge in.......................................... 5 minutes and 42 seconds!

Simone completed the challenge in
5 minutes and 14 seconds, meaning that Simone has won the Golden Power of Veto!!!
4322 days 10 hours ago
coreypanda
YES QUEEEEEEN!!!
4322 days 10 hours ago
Matthew09
GRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
4322 days 10 hours ago
karim
GRATS SIMONE
4322 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Simone: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give Michael the chance to say a few words.

Michael: Simone, I feel like I'm in a bad position in this game, if I stay on the block, I may be going home, so I'd love it if you used the Power of Veto on me.

Simone: Okay, with that being said, I have chosen to use the Power of Veto on
Simone: Myself. McKenzie, as I have vetoed one of your nominations, you must name a replacement nominee in their place.

McKenzie: As Head of Household I have to make a decision, but it isn't a decision that I really don't want to make. With that being said, I have to nominate
Michael: Adam. Since I nominated you two weeks ago, I've felt that you don't really trust me, and I don't know where I stand with you, but I get the vibe that you would go after me. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!