This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 | Veto Competition #5

Topic » Week 5 | Veto Competition #5

4336 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
McKenzie: It is now time for the veto competition. The Head of Household and the two nominations will each pull a chip out of the bag to determine who gets to play in this week's Power of Veto competition! Will the two nominees please join me up here. As head of household, I will pick first.

*McKenzie pulls a chip out of the bag*

McKenzie: Mitch! You will be competing!

*Heather pulls a chip out of the bag*

Heather: Simone! You will be competing!

*Michael pulls a chip out of the bag*

Michael: Houseguest's Choice! I pick.......... Samantha!

Good Luck Everyone! The veto competition will be via skype!

Remember, ONLY the following houseguests are competing:

1. McKenzie (db1994)
2. Heather (heatherbear)
3. Michael (mikec51)
4. Mitch (atrain)
5. Simone (coreypanda)
6. Samantha (karim)

Good Luck Everyone!
4336 days 11 hours ago
atrain
yeah ill be competting!!!!!
4334 days 9 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Simone: As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give both Heather and Michael the chance to say a few words.

Heather: Simone you won the power of veto fair and square and you should do what you feel is the best move for your game.

Michael: It's completely up to you,  however I'd love for you to use the power of veto on me, as I feel I could really help your game.

Simone: Okay, with that being said, I have chosen to use the Power of Veto on
Simone: Michael. McKenzie, as I have vetoed one of your nominations, you must name a replacement nominee in their place.

McKenzie: Obviously I didn't want to be in this position, however I have made up my mind. I have decided to nominate
McKenzie: Adam. I really didn't want to have to do this, but it's a game and someone has to go up on that nomination block this week. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4334 days 8 hours ago
Matthew09
gl noms :l

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!