This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 | Eviction #3 & HoH #4

Topic » Week 3 | Eviction #3 & HoH..

4341 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay, I would like the nominees to each say something to their fellow housemates. Remember, this message, could sway their votes. McKenzie, you can go first.

McKenzie: Well, I feel like I am a tough competitor and if I feel like I could be a really strong asset to all of your games.

Noah: I'm going to use my special power LOLJK. Good luck McKenzie!

Millie: Thankyou nominees.

- All of the houseguests vote -

Millie: All of the votes are in; Let's give the news to the houseguests.

Millie: Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments, to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 6-2, McKenzie
You are safe. Noah, you have been evicted from the Big Brother V.I.P. House.

- Noah says his goodbyes and leaves the house -
4341 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
:: HOH COMPETITION - BIG BROTHER WILL ::

Millie: In this competition, it will test one thing, endurance. This week, we are going to see who really wants to win this next Head of Household competition in a game of hold the button. In front of you is a big red button. All you have to do, is hold on to that button for as long as possible. If you let go, you are eliminated. The person who holds on to their button for the longest will win Head of Household!

*The houseguests all put their fingers on their buttons*

*Cray lets go*

Millie: In 9th place with a time of 0 seconds, for not sending in a challenge time, and is out of the competition!

*Mitch lets go*

Millie: In 8th place with a time of 2 minutes, 55 seconds and 3 milliseconds, Mitch is out of the competition!

*Simone lets go*

Millie: In 7th place with a time of 4 minutes, 31 seconds, and 18 milliseconds, Simone is out of the competition!

*Heather lets go*

Millie: In 6th place with a time of 8 minutes, 14 seconds, and 98 milliseconds, Heather is out of the competition!

*Samantha lets go*

Millie: In 5th place with a time of 21 minutes, 17 seconds and 29 milliseconds, Samantha is out of the competition!

*McKenzie lets go*

Millie: In 4th place with a time of 24 minutes, 33 seconds, and 23 milliseconds, McKenzie is out of the competition!

*Adam lets go*

Millie: In 3rd place with a time of 25 minutes, 34 seconds, and 63 milliseconds, Adam is out of the competition!

*Somebody lets go*

Millie: In second place is
Millie: Destiny, with a time of 28 minutes, 13 seconds, and 36 milliseconds, you are out of the competition.

Millie: This means congratulations Matthew, you are the new Head of Household!!!
4341 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Also for being the worst three competitors in the competition, Cray, Mitch and Simone are have-nots for the week and will not be able to blog or wear designs for the week!
4341 days 14 hours ago
karim
GRATS MATTHEW
how long did matthew hold it for
4341 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
FORGOT TO SAY

Matthew held on with a time of 1 hour, 13 minutes, 0 seconds, and 5 milliseconds :)
4341 days 14 hours ago
karim
LMAOOOOO NICE!
4341 days 14 hours ago
db1994
Thanks everyone! and grats Matthew!
4341 days 10 hours ago
Matthew09
Dominated this challenge thanks guys!!
4341 days 9 hours ago
Cray
Grats Matthew
4341 days 9 hours ago
yswimmer96
WOWWWWW.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!