This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 | Veto Competition #2

Topic » Week 2 | Veto Competition #2

4356 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
Cray: It is now time for the veto competition. The Head of Household and the two nominations will each pull a chip out of the bag to determine who gets to play in this week's Power of Veto competition! Will the two nominees please join me up here. As head of household, I will pick first.

*Cray pulls a chip out of the bag*

Cray: McKenzie! You will be competing

*Michael pulls a chip out of the bag*

Michael: Adam! You will be competing!

*Sasha pulls a chip out of the bag*

Sasha: Samantha! You will be competing!

Good Luck Everyone! The veto competition will be via skype!

Remember, ONLY the following houseguests are competing:

1. Cray (Cray)
2. Michael (mikec51)
3. Sasha (SashaBaby2010)
4. McKenzie (db1994)
5. Adam (Sparky9171)
6. Samantha (karim)
4356 days 20 hours ago
yswimmer96
-lays in bed-

Whatever.
4356 days 18 hours ago
karim
as always
4356 days 17 hours ago
Sparky9171
Okkk
4356 days 16 hours ago
heatherbear
*twirls*
4356 days 16 hours ago
yswimmer96
*eats chicken with Heather*
4355 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
** END OF COMPETITION **

Cray: Okay this competition was called 'Hubba Bubba Veto', and the contestants had to decode a bubblegum related message, and then make some certain sacrifices to have time deducted from their performance. The contestant who came in second in the bubblegum eating challenge, was MICHAEL who will have 97 seconds, deducted off of his time. Michael and McKenzie both volunteered to have 130 seconds taken off of their time in exchange for being a have-not for both this week, and next week. Cray volunteered to have 30 seconds taken off of his time for being a have-not for the remainder of this week.

I will now announce the results of this competition. The following times, HAVE taken the penalties into account, so these are the final times.

Cray: In last place with a penalty 1 hour for not completing the competition is........................................ Sasha (SashaBaby2010) !

Cray: In fifth place with a time of 12 minutes and 6 seconds is........................................ Samantha (karim) !

Cray: In fourth place with a time of 11 minutes and 0 seconds is........................................ Adam (Sparky9171) !

Cray: In third place with a time of 10 minutes and 10 seconds is........................................ Me (Cray) !

Cray: In second place with a final time of 9 minutes and 55 seconds is
Cray: MICHAEL!

Cray: Which means, that with a final time of an astonishing 5 minutes and 50 seconds, the winner of the Golden Power of Veto goes to MCKENZIE!

McKenzie, you will have 24 hours to decide what you are going to do with your power, and Cray, you will have 24 hours to decide on a replacement nominee, if McKenzie chooses to use it.
4355 days 15 hours ago
Tigger
Grats Girl <3
4355 days 15 hours ago
Cray
Grats McKenzie
4355 days 15 hours ago
yswimmer96
Wow! Grats everyone!
4355 days 15 hours ago
heatherbear
such a powerhouse! congrats :)
4355 days 13 hours ago
db1994
Thank you! <3
4355 days 12 hours ago
evil_derrick
Grats girl
4355 days 12 hours ago
karim
DAYUM grats mckenzie
4354 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

McKenzie : As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give both Michael and Sasha the chance to say a few words.

Michael: I know it's unlikely, but I'd like for you to use it on me.

Sasha: If you use it on me, I'll definitely pay you back. If not, then I understand why.

McKenzie: Okay, with that being said, I have chosen to use the Power of Veto on
McKenzie: No one. At this point in time, I'd just like to keep everything as it is. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4354 days 11 hours ago
yswimmer96
Wow!

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!