This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother V.I.P. | Rules

Topic » Big Brother V.I.P. | Rules

4367 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
So we finally have our 14 housemates of the first season of Big Brother V.I.P., however you must all remember that this is a reality competition, and not just fun and games, and there are certain rules and guidelines you must follow, to be a part of the show, however we have tried to relax them as much as possible.

This thread will include the rules of this game, and some info.

COMPETITIONS

HoH:      Head of Household competitions will be held individually via skype 1-2 days in advance. There will be a whole range of competitions. The results of the competitions will be condensed, and on THURSDAY I will announce the results of the competition and who is the winner of the Head of Household. If a contestant feels the competition was unfair or biased, please address me cordially. If a contestant attacks me, they will receive a punishment, or depending on the severity of the outburst expulsion. Big Brother will judge all competitions fairly, and none will be rigged.

PoV:     Power of veto competitions, like the HoH competitions will be held via skype or tengaged, and will be held 1/2 days in advance. Likewise with the Head of Household results, the results will be revealed on Sundays. The players in the Head of Household competition will be the Head of Household, the two nominees, and 3 players selected by random draw. Pre-selection, I will ask the head of household and the nominees who their top three players (in order) for the houseguest's choice option would be. If their first choice has already been chosen to compete, then their second-choice will be picked, and so on.

CEREMONIES

Nominations:     The head of household will have two days to decide on nominations. The HoH will mail me, in order, the list of the houseguests that they would like to be safe and the order they would like their keys to be released from the box. They will also mail me a speech about why they have chosen to nominate their nominations. This will be held on SATURDAY.

PoV:     The winner of the PoV will have 1 day to decide on what they would like to do with it, so the ceremony will be on MONDAY. They will mail, via skype, their decision to me, along with any other words they would like to say. Nominees will also mail me their pleas.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

Competitions:     Participation in competitions is not necessary, however that could be severely detrimental to your game play, and I would advise everyone plays as it will make the game both more fun, and exciting.

Voting:     Not voting is a serious matter, and if a player does not vote they will receive both a punishment, and their vote will be randomized via random.org. If a player fails to vote for a second time, they will be expelled from the game.

Diary Room:     Every week, I will have a mini-interview, which will only take about 10 minutes, which will count as your Diary room entry. I will ask questions about your fellow housemates, alliances and competitions. Information revealed in these interviews will not be released to the other contestants until the show has ended.

Activity:     Being the most active person isn't necessary in this game, but trust me, it will be a lot more fun, and a better experience if you talk to everyone everyday, and just have a good time.

Expulsion:     Drama is heavily encourage in the Big Brother V.I.P. house, in fact the more the better. However homophobic or racial language will not be tolerated and if used, you will be expelled from the show. Big Brother does not want anybody to feel victimized. If a contestant gets banned from Tengaged permanently while in the show, they will also be expelled.

Fun:     PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just have fun with it. This is a unique experience for tengaged, and I just want you guys to enjoy it as much as I am.
4367 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
Once you have read the above rules please post the following statement showing that you agree to these rules, and any actions after this statement, made by you, will be justified accordingly.

"I [INSERT NAME HERE] agree to the above rules and conditions."

Good Luck Houseguests!
4367 days 10 hours ago
db1994
I db1994 agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
Tigger
I, Tigger, agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
Sparky9171
I Sparky9171 agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
heatherbear
I heather agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
Cray
I, Cray, agree to the above rules and conditions
4367 days 10 hours ago
Matthew09
I, Matthew, agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
coreypanda
I coreypanda agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 10 hours ago
Prince_Charming
I, Queen Latifa, agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 9 hours ago
evil_derrick
I derrick, agree to the abov rules and conditions
4367 days 8 hours ago
karim
I karim agree to the above rules and conditions.
4367 days 7 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
"I [SashaBaby2010] agree to the above rules and conditions."
4366 days 19 hours ago
yswimmer96
I Noah agree to the above rules and conditions!
4366 days 8 hours ago
atrain
i atrain agree to the above rules and conditions

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!