This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 - LODI

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 - LODI

803 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
https://imgur.com/YkDVoM0.gif

Welcome to today's Immunity challenge!

Today you will be playing LODI. The game will be played in FOUR (4) separate rounds to determine who wins immunity. Someone will be eliminated each round.

To start LODI will sing a song or recite a rhyme describing a previously eliminated castaway. Your job will be to slide down a ramp, run through the water, dig for the correct piece that identifies someone previously voted out & bring it back to me. The last person to come back with the correct piece or someone who comes back with the WRONG piece will be eliminated.

The last person standing will win individual immunity & a 1 in 4 shot at winning this game.

Here's how the process will actually work.

-I will post the 4 line jingle.
-You will have to post individually *slides down ramp* followed by *runs through the water* followed by *digs for piece* followed by *runs back to Mikito*.
-Then in the order, you complete these steps I will take your answers IN YOUR PRODUCTION CHATS.
-I will then reveal who was eliminated.

Two rules.
1. No sharing of answers.
2. You must post the EXACT phrases from above.

Challenge begins at 9PM EST tonight.
803 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
*Slides down ramp*
*runs through the water*
*digs for piece*
*runs back to Mikito*

*Slides down ramp*
*runs through the water*
*digs for piece*
*runs back to Mikito*

*Slides down ramp*
*runs through the water*
*digs for piece*
*runs back to Mikito*

*Slides down ramp*
*runs through the water*
*digs for piece*
*runs back to Mikito*

*Slides down ramp*
*runs through the water*
*digs for piece*
*runs back to Mikito*
803 days 16 hours ago
Survivor8
Flo wins immunity

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!