This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 - Megamind

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 -..

810 days ago
Survivor8
https://imgur.com/DrCxnFE.gif

Okay, so for this challenge, we'll be playing a variation of the popular game "Mastermind."

Basically, each of you will have to figure out a secret 4-number passcode. These passcodes will be randomly generated and assigned (each of you will have a different passcode so that no one can share the answer with someone else). The passcode will be a sequence like 1234 or 5678 or 4382 etc. in which ANY number from 0-9 can be used as a digit but no number repeats itself.

The challenge will basically work like this: you post a random guess, and then I will respond with two pieces of information: the amount of NUMBERS you got correct and how many are in the right location. For example, if the passcode is 1234 and your first guess to me is 3142, I would say that you have 4 numbers correct but 0 in the right location. Then you would send me another guess and we do the same thing again. The first person to correctly guess their passcode wins immunity.

The order you guys go in will be randomized. If someone who went before you solves it on their fourth try, you will have a shot to tie it on your fourth try to be fair, But if two people tie for the lowest number of guesses, the person who was the closest on their very FIRST guess (e.g. the number of numbers you had correct + the number you had in the right location) will win the challenge. If this is also the same, then we move to the 2nd guess, etc.

Begins live 8PM EST tonight
809 days 19 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
discord has been down since around 215Pm EST.
809 days 19 hours ago
Survivor8
Discord is back for me. But future reference, if discord is down at any point a challenge should happen a non-live challenge will happen in it's place. Votes can still be sent through mail, etc. If it becomes serious I can also finish the challenges in this group.
809 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
Monica wins immunity

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!