This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 - Attack on Soroban

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 - Attack..

833 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
https://i.imgur.com/ZS0pCLZ.gif

Come on in! This challenge is simple in concept but does require a little bit of effort.

You will be looking at two Japanese sorobans (which is basically their version of an abacus) and you will have to figure out what number each one is showing. Both sorobans are three-digit numbers. They're not too difficult to figure out, just use the internet to help you.

Once you figure out the numbers, INSERT THEM INTO THIS URL WHERE IT SAYS "XXX" AND "YYY":
*insert puzzle link here*

The 3 digit number that you get from the first soroban should replace the XXX in that link and the 3 digit number that you get from the second soroban should replace the YYY Make sure everything else in the URL stays the same.

Once you get the correct link, it should bring you to a sliding puzzle that you will need to solve. First tribe to post a screenshot of their solved puzzle in this thread will win Immunity.

You can begin the challenge as soon as I send the two sorobans out. I will send one soroban to two different people on each tribe. You must work together to make this challenge work for you.

Begins at 8PM EST tonight. LIVE
833 days 14 hours ago
Chandelier
here
833 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
THE FINAL SCREENSHOT OF THE PUZZLE MUST BE POSTED IN THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE DISCORD CHANNEL

but I will mail the XXX pic & the YYY pic through mail to make it even

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!