This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Group Rules

Topic » Group Rules

2966 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
THE RULES:

1. This game will be fast paced, so activeness is VERY important. Once a time is set for the challenge,  will take place at that time unless I get multiple people telling me they have a conflict. We expect to see you at every challenge. If you cannot make a challenge, then please mail me before hand so I can keep note on my attendance sheet. I'm not super strict with attendance, but I do appreciate the mail.

2. You are required to vote and send confessionals once every episode this season. If you fail to vote when required, you will be issued a penalty vote for tribal council. We will be less strict about confessionals, but awards/returning players in future seasons will mostly be based on those.

3. All twists are fair game. They will all be well thought out to avoid controversy and will ALL be pre-planned.

4. In the event that less than 2 house guests check in for a competition, an alternative non live competition will be posted.

5. If I or any of possible guest hosts make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell one of us of the mistake. We are human and we make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then we have all the right to choose to be rude about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes a constant thing penalties can be put in place.

6. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. we will not tolerate any racist/homophobic remarks or death threats. Joking or not, if I see it, I will take action and you could potentially be removed from the game.

7. Although this game will not be played on skype, we expect it will still play a huge role in the game. If you're banned you will receive penalty votes at tribal council UNLESS you have skype and can get in touch with one of the hosts. Any skype chats made should include me. My skype will be given out to those of you that are cast.

8. Most importantly have fun. We will be doing our best to make this game competitive AND enjoyable.

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!