This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

a small crown? legal?

Topic » a small crown? legal?

4720 days 3 hours ago
lemonsalsa
alright so I'm working on a new princess peach set of designs.

I do however have a problem with the crown. Due to princess peach's design, the crown has to go behind the top of her hair. If I submit the crown as it's own design, to make it work I'd have to make it with an "m" shaped bottom to match the hair, which I don't think the public would like at all. (anyone who would want the set would suddenly have to buy and extra design and I'd have to work twice as hard to make it all mesh. BUT I'm worried that by putting the crown in along with the hair instead, that the mods might consider it a hat or something and say it should have it's own entry.

So is it okay to submit princess peach hair with her crown attached since it works better and is small anyway? or will I have to put the crown in it's own slot? I know a popular peach hair design from two years ago that was cut from game art had both the crown and hair but I am still uncertain about doing it before posting it sunday.
4720 days 3 hours ago
je7467
Of course it is legal
4720 days 3 hours ago
lemonsalsa
alright thanks Je! <3

open group

[MOD] Design Approvals.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!