This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pikachu Assignment One Results

Topic » Pikachu Assignment One Results

5046 days ago
analieghbrie
We were swept away by some of you, but others we wish should have been swept by the wind. The following person was given the best score based on these two judges. That designer is... Pingu! Pingu please PM me the theme for the next assignment. Out of 20 points, Pingu has recieved 19.6 points.

Very close in second........ Kesha! Kesha wins immunity, and cannot be evicted next round. Kesha scored 19.0 points out of 20 points.

In third came....... Winwinred! Winwinred scored 14.5 points out of 20 points.

In fourth came... Meduncan! Meduncan scored 9.8 out of 20 points.

Four of you stand before me, but only one shall be evicted.

Frenchmaid - You stand before me for not submitting full effort, we see you lacked interest and effort. 9.6 out of 20 points.

Sparks - You stand before me because you also did not show full effort, AND for not following PANTD rules. Default hair and eyes do not count. 7.4 out of 20 points.

LoverGurl - You stand before me for not completing the challenge. I PM'ed you THREE times. Do you want to be here?

KayleeM - You stand before me for not completing the challenge, AND you told me you would.

So who goes home?
5046 days ago
analieghbrie
FrenchMaid, you are safe from eviction and will be competing next round.
5046 days ago
analieghbrie
Sparks75, you are safe from eviction, and shall compete next round.
5046 days ago
analieghbrie
Two remain, who will leave?
5046 days ago
analieghbrie
KayleeM, congradulations. You are safe from eviction. Please compete next round. And please, stick to your word.
5046 days ago
analieghbrie
LoverGurl, you are evicted from the PANTD house. You hae recieved 8th place.
5046 days ago
meduncan
yay, i will try harder and thank you for letting me stay
5045 days 23 hours ago
sparks75
ill try harder this time thanks for another try!
5043 days 22 hours ago
meduncan
.................-_-

open group

Pikachu Academy's Next Top Designer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!