This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pikachu Assignment One: Show Me What You Got

Topic » Pikachu Assignment One: Show..

5047 days 20 hours ago
analieghbrie
Put you're best designs forward. Please put your designs on the template, save, and tinypic. In this shoot you must bring forward a clothing piece, hair, eyes, lips and other things (optional). Goodluck!!!! (:

You have until July 11, 2010; 8:05 P.M. (EST) to post.
5047 days 6 hours ago
kesha
http://i30.tinypic.com/2n739e9.png
^.^ All hand drawn (apart from hair)
5046 days 20 hours ago
analieghbrie
Judging begins in 30 mins.
5046 days 3 hours ago
analieghbrie
Millzipede and samsta have dropped out of the competition. LoverGurl and KayleeM have not done the challenge. We will judge the 6 of you that have completed the challenge.

Sparks - We reccomend here at PANTD you post more than two designs on your model, besides that, good job.

Winwinred - The eyes, mouth, and dress are beautiful; the hair is okay; here at PANTD we reccomend you practice on hair.

Pingu - I am in love!! The eyes are beautiful, the top is nice, and the scarf is great!! The mouth is to basic for my liking, take risks. Here at PANTD like models that show emotion ~ your model looks like he's embarrassed that he peed his pants! :D (PANTD likes your little inisignia in the corner!!!)

Kesha - I love all of it. The lips aren't noticeable to me, but I have problems with my eyes, so I can't hold you against it, you completed this challenge pleasantly!

MeDuncan - Good job!! I love the eyes and mouth, the shirt is noticeably blurry though.... The hair is okay..... not perfect. Nice!

FrenchMaid - I like all of it. It would have been better without 'the bird' and the bra doesn't fit correctly. The top part of the breasts should show, not the bottom.

Goodluck contestants! (:
5045 days 21 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Sparks-to me this is just ok

Red- I LOOOOOOOVE the dress! But everything else is just alright

pingu-you thought totally out of the box and it works I love it

Kesha- this is my FAVORITE this time I love everything aboutttt it! Good job :)

MeDuncan-it's kind of blurry....the shirt is realllyyy nice the hair is just ok though

FrenchMaid- The design is nice, but it doesn't really fit :/

open group

Pikachu Academy's Next Top Designer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!