This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The house

Topic » The house

5120 days 10 hours ago
hotguy123
Ok the house is a nice big house. It has a hot tub and a pool. It has a rose garden, lots of bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and tons of electronics. Ok so hang out with Puma here and he will message me whoever he gives the 1st impression rose to and more roses in the future.
5120 days 10 hours ago
pinkygirl202
*arrives*

I'm here!

* wearing holister tee and skinny jeans. Blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail. Wearing some makeup.*
5120 days 9 hours ago
snowflake3
hey guys!
*parties*
5120 days 9 hours ago
pinkygirl202
hey Snowflake! How are you?
5120 days 5 hours ago
allysonc
*arrives*
*faint*
*runs into hot tub*
:))))

wheres the man ?
5120 days 4 hours ago
allysonc
any one .? any one.? I guess im lonely/
5120 days 4 hours ago
allysonc
since no one is here. i should prepare for the man to arrive.
*cleans house*
*puts on sexy corset*
*puts on make up*
*does hair sexy and wild*
IM READY . :)
5120 days 4 hours ago
allysonc
Oh and cooks the man some dinner :)
5120 days 4 hours ago
puma
Hi everyone :)  I'd like to meet you all so if you could please introduce yourselves however you want, please do so :)  I'll be using these introductions to decide who I give the 1st rose to.

No pressure ;)
5120 days 2 hours ago
britt0729
hey everyone ;)
where is the man of the hour
*laughs*
5119 days 10 hours ago
pinkygirl202
hey Puma I'm pinkygirl202, pinky for short. I'm looking for a true romance. I would describe myself and flirty, fun, nice, adventurous and real. Yeah I think your really handsome and hopefully we have stuff in common. I'm going to be nice to you and flirt and stuff but I won't try to hard. I like relationships where the two people are equal. I hope you pick me for the first impression rose because when you get to know me, you can't live without me. I'm the life of the party and I'm me! Love it or hate it. :)
*smiles*
5117 days 10 hours ago
allysonc
Hi im ally, im fun, flirty, and wild! i like to party and can be romantic, serious aswell. i like to be romantic and sexy to my man and absolutely need to please him, clean for him and cook for him. i a pretty attractive girl <3 i like to have fun rather than staying inside.
5106 days 4 hours ago
allysonc
HELOO?
5105 days 10 hours ago
pinkygirl202
hi

open group

The Bachlor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!