This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Models INC. Application

Topic » Models INC. Application

5130 days 3 hours ago
Dreaming
Name:

What do you want your character to be?:

Why should you be casted on the show?:

Remember, these shows can OFTEN make front page groups and can even win you notoriety. You can win awards for your activity in these games.
5130 days 3 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Name-Jason
Gender-Male
Active??YEs Definetly
I want my character to be the flirty nice shy guy lol. He has a body like a god and usually gets anygirls he wants.
I think i should be casted because i am really good with these shows and would love to be on this show
5130 days 3 hours ago
bobcatmascot16
Name:Lauren
Will you promise to be Active:Yes!!

What do you want your character to be?:I want to be the hot rich girl, who everyone wants to be with me just for my money.

Why should you be casted on the show?:Because I can bring the drama to the show and make it a lot of fun!!
5130 days 3 hours ago
Kahili
Name: Kevin
Will you promise to be ACTIVE: Yes, although school may get in the way on the weekdays.  I have lots of free time while I'm there though and I'm never without my laptop.

What do you want your character to be?:  The villain.  The womanizer.  The guy who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips with dip.  Sour cream dip.

Why should you be casted on the show? 

Because I believe I do exceptionally well on these shows.  In Tengaged High, I played a villain.  In the third episode when my true evil was shown,  people said I played the part so well that I scared the crap out of them and that I should be nominated for Best Villain at the Social Choice Awards if not Best Actor.
5130 days 3 hours ago
bad18life
name-Tony
gender-male
i promise to be active
i want my character to be the badboy like mccarthy on never back down and that evrey girl sleeps with
well i would be good in this cast because im the real deal baby
5129 days 23 hours ago
pooh0902
Name: Gerald
Will You Promise to be Active: Yes I will definitely give you my assurance for becoming an active player especially for this group
What Do You Want Your Character to be?: The nice and friendly guy with an awesome charm and really can dance and sing
Why Should You be Casted on the Show?:
Because I am a really nice person not only in physical appearance but as well as in the emotional side. I could also show what I have to become next Model even though it is just a dream for me.
5129 days 21 hours ago
kajsa
Name:kajsa
Will you promise to be Active:yeah

What do you want your character to be?:smiling hot and one of the kind

Why should you be casted on the show?:cause am always active and u know it lol
5129 days 9 hours ago
cynbitch
cynbitch
female
yeah
hot and special
im always active and like people
5129 days 9 hours ago
Blair1239
Blair
Female
yes
the new model that has the looks and everything but is a hopeless romantic
well I'm Blair thats why! <33
5129 days 8 hours ago
Andrea3
Andrea
Female
yes
The top model girl with it all
because im sweet but will kick your ass!
5129 days 5 hours ago
jessie321
jessie321
male
yes
a very nice guy who gets along with everyone because thats who i am
5128 days 22 hours ago
ganstadog619
name: ganstadog619
active: yes i am active 8hours a day!
what do u want ur charter to be: a tennis player!
because i am smart and stradtigic and i will be very active and good looking lol
5127 days 1 hour ago
Sage
sage
male
ya
the hot ambercrombie and fitch  model
ill keep it live

open group

Models INC

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!