This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 5

Topic » Live Show 5

5118 days 2 hours ago
DirgeThis
Welcome to So You Think You Can Dance! I'm your host, DirgeThis, and these are your contestants:

THE BOYS:
Kahili, kingsoccer121, rohvenk1

THE GIRLS:
ambermansell, bombom29, heatherbear

It's the semi-final, and our numbers have dropped down to the final six dancers. Less than half of the dancers we had at the begin now remain leaving us with only the best of the best in what is sure to be an interesting night!

As before, each dancer will perform one dance as a couple and one dance solo to win your vote. After every dancer has performed, the polls open for you, the public, to pick your favourite individual out of the remaining six.

However, the stakes are even higher this week, as only one male and one female will be safely through to next week. The other four will be facing the judges votes with another male and another female voted off before next weeks final.

THE COUPLES:
Kahili AND bombom29
kingsoccer121 AND heatherbear
rohvenk1 AND ambermansell

And the genre they have is:

Kahili / bombom29: Contemporary
kingsoccer121 / heatherbear: Ballroom
rohvenk1 / ambermansell: Hip-Hop

As previously, the solos which the dancers perform can be in any style which the dancer chooses them to be in, opening up for a range of different performances which we've seen with the dancers trying to show their talents.

Well, good luck to all our dancers! May the best male and female dancers remain in the competition for the next show - the finale stage of the competition!
5118 days 2 hours ago
kingsoccer121
5118 days ago
heatherbear
My solo:
5117 days 22 hours ago
heatherbear
ok, heather and king's ballroom routine:

5117 days 22 hours ago
Kahili
Me and Bombom's Contemporary Routine

5117 days 21 hours ago
Kahili
AND MY SOLO!!

5117 days 20 hours ago
ambermansell
my solo:

stop at :47.
5117 days 17 hours ago
rohvenk1
My Solo:

5117 days 16 hours ago
rohvenk1
ROHVENK1 & AMBERMANSELL: Hip-Hop
This routine is technique and performance at it's best..

5114 days 5 hours ago
rohvenk1
Is this moving forward??
5114 days 5 hours ago
DirgeThis
Sorry, I haven't been active for the past couple of days - poll coming up now. D=

open group

So You Think You Can Dance (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!