This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #12: The Finale [OPEN TO ALL]

Topic » Episode #12: The Finale [OPEN..

3575 days 8 hours ago
Nick02
[Everyone can post here. This includes the Final 3, evictees, and viewers of the group.]

After 40 Houseguests, 12 days of competition, and intense drama.. we are down to our Final 3. And now, we will crown.. a winner. Welcome to the finale, of Big Brother Teams Edition: FIVE!

#BBTE5finale

Our Final 3 will now have to campaign to win. The winner, will be decided based on a poll. In order to vote in this poll, voters will need to join this group. Anyone can vote, as long as they are group members. This even includes past Houseguests. In a couple of days, the poll will close.. and the player with the most votes.. will be crowned the winner of #BBTE5.

But just who are the Final 3? Let's take a look.

me2013 (Me): Me was the clear front-runner to win the competition from the start. She dominated the competitions, and won Head of Household THREE times. She also managed to lead her failing #TeamSapphire to victory when they were outnumbered. She earned her spot in the finals first, by becoming the final HoH.

Matthew929 (Matthew): Matthew was a strong player, who's very close score to Me's in the final HoH competition earned him the Power of Veto, given to him by Me, to bring him to the finale. But make no mistake, he earned his way here.

carlyjordan14 (Carly): Carly played a strong social game, was one of the more active Houseguests. But she came really alive at the end, and dominated the Fight for the Finale competition, outscoring her competitors with a landslide victory, earning her the final seat in the finals.

And now, we've reached the moment for the vote. The vote to win. Campaign, and get your friends and even strangers to join this group.. and vote for you in the poll below.

This is your chance.

Let's break a poll record for the most votes, let's get this finale underway..

Good luck finalists!

VOTE HERE: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2109/poll/who-will-win-bbte5-109642

#VoteforMe2013
#VoteforMatthew929
#VoteforCarlyjordan14
3575 days 6 hours ago
Nick02
LIVE VOTE COUNT: 7 so far.
3575 days 6 hours ago
TykerV
Pretty bummed out that I didn't made it to the finals but at least I made it this far
3575 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Congrats to Matthew and Carly... we all fought hard to be here...
3574 days 19 hours ago
Nick02
LIVE VOTE COUNT: 19 so far.
3574 days 8 hours ago
Nick02
Houseguests, the poll is now closed.. and..

With a close vote of 50.0%.. to 46.2%.. to 3.8%...

me2013 is the winner of #BBTE5! Congratulations!
3574 days 8 hours ago
me2013
WOW congrats Carly... I certainly had to work for this win.

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!