This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10: The Final HoH [DAY TEN]

Topic » Episode #10: The Final HoH..

3578 days 3 hours ago
Nick02
(Sorry for the delay in posting)

Hello everyone, and welcome to the FINAL Head of Household competition of the season. After 40 Houseguests, we are now down to 8. The winner of this competition will guarantee his or herself a seat in the finale, for a chance at winning #BBTE5.

This competition will feature two challenges. You will complete them both, and send screenshots of your scores from both comps. The totals from these comps will be added to your grand total so far, and the person with the highest score.. will be our final HoH.

Ready to get started?

The first competition is arguably the toughest and most unforgiving minigame on Tengaged: Guitar. You will have 243 seconds to play your heart out, and score the highest you can.

The second competition, is called Quick Endurance. You will have ONLY 20 seconds, to complete a fast game of endurance. This score could make a huge difference in who wins HoH.

Ready to play?

Guitar: http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/GuitarMoc.swf
Endurance: http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/Endurance.swf

You can send your scores in one PM, or two. It does not matter. This competition will stay open for awhile.

Here are the grand total scores so far, before this comp:

me2013 (Me) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,000>
Matthew929 (Matthew) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,000>
carlyjordan14 (Carly) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,000>
Brandon7D (Brandon7D) <Total Finals Points: 102,000>
Zed55 (Rich) <Total Finals Points: 240,000>
movielover1996 (James) <Total Finals Points: 90,000>
TykerV (Tyker) <Total Finals Points: 210,721>
Ahmir99 (Ahmir) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,000>

Good luck Houseguests.
3578 days 3 hours ago
Nick02

You  might be wondering.. why is the HoH being crowned this early? How many people will actually make it to the finale? How will more Houseguests be evicted?

Well, expect the unexpected.

This competition.. you WANT to win.

3577 days 5 hours ago
TykerV
......Hello *echo sound Hello Hello Hello* Echo! *echo sound Echo Echo Echo*
3577 days 5 hours ago
Nick02

THE COMPETITION IS NOW OVER

Results will be revealed shortly.
3577 days 4 hours ago
Nick02
Houseguests, the results are in. Here are the results from the two competitions themselves, combined into one score.

TykerV - 343
movielover1996 - 591
carlyjordan14 - 459
Brandon7D - 789
me2013 - 1467
Matthew929 - 967

But those are just your scores from this competition. We will now add those scores to your current total..

me2013 (Me) <Total Finals Points: 1,201,467>
Matthew929 (Matthew) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,967>
carlyjordan14 (Carly) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,459>
Brandon7D (Brandon7D) <Total Finals Points: 102,789>
*Zed55 (Rich) <Total Finals Points: 240,000>
movielover1996 (James) <Total Finals Points: 90,591>
TykerV (Tyker) <Total Finals Points: 211,064>
*Ahmir99 (Ahmir) <Total Finals Points: 1,200,000>

And this means... me2013 is our FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD! Congratulations! You are now guaranteed a spot in the finals!

* - Denotes players that did not participate in the challenge.
3577 days 4 hours ago
Nick02

And now, it's time for a live eviction. Despite other players having lower scores.. those that did not participate within the 22+ hour competition window.. Ahmir, and Zed..

You have both been evicted from the Big Brother house.
3577 days 4 hours ago
Nick02

Houseguests, we are now down to the FINAL 6. But, there isn't any time to celebrate. Because half of you.. will make it to the finale, and most of you.. won't. Me, as the final HoH, already has a place in the finale. This means there are two spots left.

How will those spots be filled?

As HoH, Me has earned the right to choose ONE Houseguest who will sit next to her in the finals. That player she chooses will be given the golden Power of Veto, a power that keeps them safe from the upcoming evictions, and means they won't have to compete in any more competitions. And as HoH, Me won't have to compete in any more either.

Instead, the remaining Houseguests who aren't safe.. will battle it out, in a brand new competition. The Houseguest with the highest score.. combined with their grand total.. will take the final seat in the finale.

So now it's up to Me. Please stand before your fellow competitors, and pick the one Houseguest you want to sit next to you in the finale. Then, in the next day, we will begin the new competition to decide the third finalist.

Good luck to everyone.
3577 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
What was the competition anyway I never saw one????
3577 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
Just seeing it now oh well it was fun I guess
3577 days 3 hours ago
me2013
As HoH, I am able to choose ONE Houseguest who will sit next to me in the finals. That player will be given the golden Power of Veto, a power that keeps them safe from the upcoming evictions, and means they won't have to compete in any more competitions.
This decision was based partly on scores and partly on original teams................
Some people would take weaker players to the end......
I personally would like to see someone next to me who worked hard and wanted this as badly as I did.......
so..... In saying that....
The golden power of veto goes to......
fellow #teamsapphire houseguest..
and second highest scorer...
Matthew929
.He has earnt a place next to me in the final

good luck to everyone else

#teamsapphire

#qualitynotquantity
3577 days 3 hours ago
Zed55
Sorry I forgot to send it
3577 days 3 hours ago
Nick02

Thank you Me, and congratulations to you and Matthew!

Unfortunately for Tyker, Movielover, Brandon, and Carly, this means you will all face eviction. BUT.. one you will be safe, one of you.. can earn your seat in the finale.

While Carly is leading right now with a high score, we all know ANYTHING can happen in this game.

Soon, we will begin Day 11, with the premiere of the all new competition.. "Fight for the Finale". One seat, up for grabs. 4 contestants competing.

Good luck, you will need it. More will be announced soon.

3576 days 22 hours ago
Matthew929
Thank you so much me!!!! #TeamSapphireREPRESENT
3576 days 21 hours ago
Nick02

EPISODE OVER

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!