This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[INFO] - Episodic Format

Topic » [INFO] - Episodic Format

3604 days 14 hours ago
Nick02
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give our soon-to-be players and viewers some information on the new format that #BBTE5 will be using.

Rather than the age old format of creating an unorganized, long, and confusing amount of threads, #BBTE5 will follow an episodic format like roleplay and RPG shows on Tengaged.

What this means is that we will have ONE thread for each "episode". For example, (the naming process isn't set in stone) we would have Episode 1: DAY ONE - Welcome to the House, Episode 2: DAYS TWO & THREE: Competition Day, etc.

This means our contestants won't have to go through countless threads if they change rooms, or suddenly realize they have a competition to do. Everything will be in one place for each episode. This makes doing comps, chatting with other Houseguests, and moving around the virtual house and roleplaying MUCH easier.

For our Houseguests, feel free to write "*walks into kitchen*" or anything like that. You won't have to change threads, which makes the whole game alot smoother. We might have some separate sections/threads for the Diary Room and all, but I'll see.

This new format will also make it easier for viewers of the show.

I always try to change things up with my shows, and I know this new format will make us stand out from the crowd.

-Nick

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!