This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 59: Veto Ceremony

Topic » Day 59: Veto Ceremony

3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Because Patrick took too long, he will recieve a penalty vote in the event he gets nominated.
3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also lol sorry for mailing you twice Max.
3806 days 18 hours ago
Max7313
its ok
3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Max: It's time for the veto ceremony guys.

*the houseguests walk in*

Max: Patrick has nominated myself and Roman this week. However, I have the power to veto one of these nominations. Before I make this decision, I would like the nominees to plead their case on why they should stay.

*the nominee's plead*
3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Max: Thank you. I have decided to use the veto on...
myself.
3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Max: Because I have vetoed one of your nominations Patrick, you must now make a renomination.
3806 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Patrick: *stands* I really don't want to do this as I normally wouldn't have nominated you but I owe it to someone for really ~helping~ me out.... and I ain't in the mood to be shady right now

So

Sorry Jojo I have to put you up =[

*Jojo sits next to Roman*

Max: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes the veto box*

(Now it’s time to vote. The HoH and the two nominees are not allowed to vote this week. However, in the event of a tie, Patrick will break it as the current HoH. For your vote to count this week, I need:
1)        Your vote to EVICT (if you are eligible)
2)        A confessional on your gameplay for the week (I like to know what’s happening in the game)
3)        A goodbye message to BOTH nominees in the event that they are evicted (if you are nominated I would like one for the other nominee)
4)       What times you'll be on EST for Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.

Failure to do these tasks, EVEN IF YOU’RE A NOMINEE OR HOH, will result in penalty votes, penalty nominations, and eventually dismissal from the game. You will have until Saturday at 7:15 PM EST to send me these things. At 7:30 PM EST the votes will be revealed and the next HoH competition will begin. Good luck Jojo and Roman.)
3806 days 18 hours ago
jojo7784
*cries*
3806 days 18 hours ago
bowling4fun
:(

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!