This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 47: HoH

Topic » Day 47: HoH

3825 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
So while there were 7 of you remaining in the MAIN game, I must admit that I wasn’t 100% truthful about a few things.
3825 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
hey
3825 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
You see, we have a jury of 9 this season. Meaning that along with the 9 of you that I said were in the jury last week, there are 2 more. While you all were playing this game, your evicted houseguests spent their time dueling for another spot in the game. Each week, three of them would play a challenge (often mirroring the one you all played that week). The winner would get to not only stay in the game, but also gain a vote to evict someone in the main part of the house for the week. This was the reality of the “double evict vote power” that I said was given out. The second place finisher would also continue on in the game, and in the later weeks get the “null vote power.”
3825 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
By playing this game, we have the first four members of our jury. Please say hello to TREY, BENRY, STERLING and recently evicted BRANDON! You may want to get reacquainted with them, because it’s time for the next Head of Household competition. And they'll get to be in the chat until it's over.
3825 days 6 hours ago
ILoveSleep
hey lol
3825 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Jayden, you are unable to compete. Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must place two people on the block. The name of the competition is called “HANG TIME.” It is an Endurance competition with a lot at stake. You will send me a mail whenever you are ready to start. Your first mail should say “*resets timer x1*.” Every time you reset your timer, you must note the amount of times you have done it. Whoever can keep their timer active the longest will win the Head of Household. However, the 4 members of our jury will also get a chance to win HoH as well as ticket back into the game. The two members of the jury that outlast the other two will gain a key back into the Big Brother house. Once again, a lot is at stake for this competition. Here are the times you need to message me for.

0 min in- First Reset (When you want to start)
1 hr in- Second Reset
1 hr 30 min in- Third Reset
2 hr in- Fourth Reset
2 hr 30 min in- Fifth Reset
3 hr in- Sixth Reset
3 hr 15 min in- Seventh Reset
3 hr 30 min in- Eighth Reset
3 hr 45 min in- Ninth Reset
4 hr in- Tenth Reset
4 hr 10 min in- Eleventh Reset
4 hr 20 min in- Twelfth Reset
4 hr 30 min in- Thirteenth Reset
4 hr 35 min in- Fourteenth Reset
And from this time on, every 5 minutes you must reset to stay in the competition.

As you can see, this competition will take a lot of time, so start when you will have free time to message me. Ask any questions if you have them. It will rush the rest of the week, but this HoH is crucial so I will give you an extra day to compete if anyone needs it. However, I will ask for EVERYONE's key ceremony list to be turned in ASAP so I can go right into that. Good luck houseguests.
3825 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
ALSO, please don't alternate between Skype and mails. Whichever platform you use to start should be the one you use to finish.

I also have kik if you want to compete there, it's k0noha.

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!