This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 45: Veto Ceremony

Topic » Day 45: Veto Ceremony

3827 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
3827 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
(I'm actually home for this one!!)

Jayden: It's time for the veto ceremony guys.

*the houseguests walk in*

Jayden: Patrick, you have nominated myself and Roman this week. Jenna has also been nominated by the MVP. However, I have the power to veto one of the nominations. Before I make this decision, I would like the nominees to plead their case on why they should stay.

*the nominee's plead*
3827 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jayden: Thank you. I have decided to use the veto on...
myself.

*Jayden gets up off the nomination chair*
3827 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jayden: Because I have vetoed one of your nominations Patrick, you must now pick a replacement nominee.

Patrick: *stands* Alright, I have chosen to renominate....
3827 days 17 hours ago
Max7313
Good luck everyone
3827 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1

Patrick: Sterling.

*Sterling takes a seat next to Jenna and Roman*

Jayden: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes the veto box*

(Now it’s time to vote. The HoH and the three nominees are not allowed to vote this week. However, in the event of a tie, Patrick will break it as the current HoH. For your vote to count this week, I need:
1)        Your vote to EVICT (if you are eligible)
2)        A confessional on your gameplay for the week (I like to know what’s happening in the game)
3)        A goodbye message to ALL THREE nominees in the event that they are evicted (if you are nominated I would like one for the other two nominees)

Failure to do these tasks, EVEN IF YOU’RE A NOMINEE OR HOH, will result in penalty votes, penalty nominations, and eventually dismissal from the game. You will have until Saturday at 7:15 PM EST to send me these things. At 7:30 PM EST the votes will be revealed and the next HoH competition will begin. It will be a LIVE double eviction. Also, I will reveal if someone chose to use their power of doubling their eviction vote. As a reminder, Jenna will have one penalty vote. Be there Saturday, it's the chance of a lifetime. Good luck Jenna, Roman, and Sterling.

One more time in case you missed it: THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  THE HOH AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY WILL BE A LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION  )

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!