This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 24: Veto Ceremony

Topic » Day 24: Veto Ceremony

3870 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
(will start after I mail this out)
3870 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
(Im on my phone so this might slow and filled with typos)
3870 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jayden: It's time for the veto ceremony guys.

*the houseguests walk in*

Jayden: Patrick, you have nominated Max and I this week. Roman has also been nominated by the MVP. However, I have the power to veto one of the nominations. Before I make this decision, I would like the nominees to plead their case on why they should stay.

*the nominee's plead*
3870 days 21 hours ago
Max7313
Good luck replacement nom of jayden. And to everyone thanks for allowing me to play with you all and I really hope I can stay. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people and I really want to continue to play with you guys
3870 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jayden: Thank you. I have decided to use the veto on...
Myself.

*Jayden gets up off the nomination chair
3870 days 20 hours ago
Max7313
*nods and smiles*
3870 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jayden: Because I have vetoed one of your nominations Patrick, you must now pick a replacement nominee.

Patrick: *stands* Alright, I have chosen to renominate...
3870 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1

Titus. You're another person I'm not very familiar with, sorry. Don't want to ruffle any feathers nor do anything crazy on my part. Good luck. If anyone wants to talk to me on Skype msg me patrick.janik319 I'm not shy x

Please take a seat.

*Titus takes a seat next to Max and Roman*

Jayden: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes the veto box*

(Now it’s time to vote. The HoH and the three nominees are not allowed to vote to vote this week. However, in the event of a tie, Patrick will break it as the current HoH. For your vote to count this week, I need:
1)        Your vote to EVICT (if you are eligible)
2)        A confessional on your gameplay for the week (I like to know what’s happening in the game)
3)        A goodbye message to ALL THREE nominees in the event that they are evicted (if you are nominated I would like one for the other two nominees)

Failure to do these tasks, EVEN IF YOU’RE A NOMINEE OR HOH, will result in penalty votes, penalty nominations, and eventually dismissal from the game. You will have until Saturday at 7:15 PM EST to send me these things. At 7:30 PM EST the votes will be revealed and the next HoH competition will begin. Also, I will reveal if someone chose to use their power of doubling their eviction vote. Good luck Max, Roman, and Titus.)
3870 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Good Luck Noms
3870 days 19 hours ago
Jenna2010
Good luck noms

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!