This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 19: Eviction/ HoH

Topic » Day 19: Eviction/ HoH

3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
In just a moment, one of Benry, Nicole, or Sterling will be evicted. Afterwards we will move onto the next HoH.

The double vote power WAS used this week. More on that later.
3874 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
I'm probably being evicted so ya

CYA
3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Someone in the game has decided to use their second vote (or perhaps their only vote in the event they were a nominee or HoH) on...

STERLING.
3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
With ONE vote to evict.... Sterling, you are safe.
3874 days 11 hours ago
LunaPark
:O
3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
By a vote of SEVEN to FOUR...
3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
BENRY, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. You have a few minutes to say your goodbyes.
3874 days 11 hours ago
LunaPark
Awwwwwwww
3874 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Yeah I saw that one coming
3874 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
First off, the new poll is here. The results of this poll will give a lot of power out, so go for it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WPLSJ9Z

Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Jenna, you are unable to compete. Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must place two people on the block. The name of the competition is “WHITE POWER.” You need to message me the URL of every single white level you can find on the site. Each white level you send me gives you one point towards winning HoH. Whoever gains the most points at the end of time will be crowned the new Head of Household. You may send me as many separate mails of white levels as you want. The white levels are not exclusive, you can name a white level even if it’s already been given to me. Good luck houseguests. You have until 12 PM EST tomorrow to send me these white levels.
3874 days 10 hours ago
ILoveSleep
The multiple sleeping references in the goodbye messages weren't that clever srry

also Max7313's was surprisingly cunty so lol @ that
3874 days 10 hours ago
Max7313
Cunty? Is that even a word?
3874 days 9 hours ago
berddragon
CAN I PLAY
3874 days 9 hours ago
berddragon
can i play
3874 days 9 hours ago
berddragon
can i play
3874 days 7 hours ago
Stering_butter
damn girll

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!