This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Congrats!

Topic » Congrats!

3884 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
If you're reading this and I messaged you the link, you have been considered for the third season of my Big Brother series.

For the moment, I want to get confirmation on who wants to play after I explain a few twists and rules. After reading this, I want a message confirming your seat in the game, or denying a spot. I will repost the following on the day of the first HoH competition. One more thing, please don't try to find out who is in the cast quite yet. All will be revealed eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the third season of my BB series! I want you all to look around at the 16 people here. These people will be your allies, your enemies, and your competition on your path to winning the season, and a gift. Get to know them.

As any fan of Big Brother US knows, the motto of the show is to “Expect the Unexpected.” There will be a few twists going on throughout the season. The first one will be this:

Every week, this poll will name one of you as the MVP, giving you the power to nominate one player with the Head of Household’s choices for nominees. It will also award one of you with an immunity for the week (unless you are the Head of Household). It will also award one of you with the chance to double your eviction vote for the week, if you choose. So to make things short, you’re gonna want one of these powers, and besides the immunity no one will know who won what until the end. The powers will be given out after each HoH is crowned. The MVP will have until I pick players for the veto to send in a nominee. The player with the double evict power will have all week to tell me if they want to use their power. Just for clarity, if you are nominated and have the double evict power, you will only get one vote. And if you want to split your votes on two people, that’s fine too. That’s all I can reveal about that for now.

Before I move on to the HoH competition, I want to stress this to you all. Before each eviction, I want every contestant still in the game to have sent me:

1)        Your vote to EVICT (if you are eligible)
2)        A confessional on your gameplay for the week (I like to know what’s happening in the game)
3)        A goodbye message to ALL THREE nominees in the event that they are evicted (if you are nominated I would like one for the other two nominees)

Failure to do these tasks will result in penalty votes if/when you are nominated, penalty nominations, and if you break the rule too often, expulsion from the game.
3884 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
The schedule as of now is this:

Saturday @ 7:30 PM- Eviction Votes Read/HoH Competition Begins
Saturday/Sunday/Monday @ Varied Times- HoH Competition Results
Monday @ 8:00 PM- Nomination Ceremony
Monday @ 8:15 PM- Veto Players Selected
Monday @ 8:15 PM- MVP Nominee is Revealed
Tuesday @ 7:30 PM- Veto Competition Begins
Tuesday/Wednesday @ Varied Times- Veto Competition Results
Wednesday/Thursday (More than likely Thursday) @ 8:00 PM- Veto Ceremony

Please let me know if there are any issues with these times. The only one's you REALLY should try to be on for are the HoH and Veto Competitions.

Otherwise, I'll see you all Saturday when I officially launch the season and hopefully you all confirm your spots in the game. Good luck.

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!